DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mony- Woot Woot!!!!! Easier than picking out hash browns! You go girl!

Hey Peeps!

Yesterday was my 4 month mark until I go to Disney! So I started to kick it up a notch with dieting and working out! My goal is to lose at least a pound a week and hopefully be anywhere in the 120s by time I get there.

The biggest loser was great last night! Im glad they got rid of the white team Amanda's husband was super annoying (or at least he was edited to be on the show that way)

I'm going to be at my fiance's apt for the rest of the week and he doesnt have a scale there so I may have to post my weight next week. then again maybe I will use the scale at the gym but i usually only like to weigh myself on the scale i have at home.

Thanks to everyone for all the congratulations and well wishes! :grouphug: You ALL helped me and my daughter get across that finish line. We have really cool medals to show for it, and we had a marvelous time. We even got to see the back of EE. It is flat! :eek:

Well, it is snowing down here in N. AL. My daughter is out playing with the neighbors. It is sticking to the grass, but no roads, and it should turn into rain later. For now, it sure is pretty. :cool2:

Can't wait to report my number on Friday. It's gonna be pretty! :cool2:

SNOWING?? Hope its at least above freezing!! We're headed for a deep deep below zero freeze!! BRRRRRR

Wendy - what do you do when you HATE veggies??? I mean I hate veggies!! gag me with a spoon!! :scared1:

So fdil emails me - and asks if I"ll run the Shamrock Shuffle with her - its her favorite race... well, ok I guess (I think I'm on some kinda halucinagen!) THEN, she calls to get the scoop on my half marathon - and she talked me into doing the CHICAGO HALF in AUGUST!! how does this happen???!! The thing about the Chicago is that a lot of WISH'ers come here for it!! And dh says we can stay in a hotel... :rolleyes1 Lud, I only have to run another 13 miles to do it tho.... :faint:

and I'm still weepy, and I"m still swollen, I'll probably lose my big toenail - I guess that's common for runners... :sad2: I'm just still not over the fact that I didnt get swept, but I dont merit a finish time!! (they unplugged the chip time recorder thingy)

So I still have to get out there and at least get 15min miles, and if I can lose 20# I can get a 14 min mile - just imagine running without those 10# weights - like BETTE SUE on BL!!

At least I'm not heavy enought to qualify for BL :sad2: I checked...

IT'S SNOWING IN GEORGIA!!!! :yay: sorry.....it doesn't happen very often here so i kinda get excited when it does. and it's those big, chunky white flakes too. :cloud9: the best part is i'm off tomorrow so i don't have to get out in the mess.

We are supposed to get it here in NC next. I work tomorrow but have the option to work from home if gets messy.

Sorry I haven't been around, have had a whopper of a week on all fronts.

I have been so busy and upset, though, that I have stayed very Peep-like! Although I did skimp on my workout today, only did weights, no cardio. I just didn't have the energy for it.

Hope everyone is having a better week than me!!

Hi! Stealth post from the great state of Illinois (hi Sandy and Lynda)!! I'm here (Moline) on buisiness (and not looking forward to the snow overnight. I will hopefully fly out before the really cold air settles in over the weekend. I haven't been very peepish with my food choices... but I have been exercising.

Thanks to all who sent info on online dating...

I'll post more when I'm back on my own pc and not on the hotel computer!

Hi Peeps!

I've only read the past two pages as I'm trying to catch up on AI on the DVR tonight, and I worked on my closet tonight too. I have added a 2nd shoe rack and some cubes for my bags, and I went through all the clothes tossed on the upper shelf and stacked them neatly. I even found a couple of older pairs of jeans and a pair of jean shorts that fit from years ago. I also rode my bike for 51 minutes tonight! :thumbsup2

Anyway, I wanted to say YAY for the runners! :cheer2: You guys rock!!!

And I am also back on track today after eating like crazy on our trip to Chicago. I NEED to start writing down what I eat again. I really think it would help.

It seemed like there was more I wanted to comment on, but I didn't quote, so now I'm not sure.

I will try to stay caught up. And perhaps I'll post a mini trip report of our Chicago weekend.

Hi! Stealth post from the great state of Illinois (hi Sandy and Lynda)!! I'm here (Moline) on buisiness (and not looking forward to the snow overnight. I will hopefully fly out before the really cold air settles in over the weekend. I haven't been very peepish with my food choices... but I have been exercising.

Hi! :wave2:

When I lost the weight before I got rid of my largest sized clothes. I just left what I was just getting out of. Then I got pregnant, gained all my weight back pretty much and now it's going to take 30 pounds to get in the normal clothes. I am sitting here wearing maternity jeans cause that's all I got that fits. I REFUSE TO BUY CLOTHES I WILL ONLY WEAR TEMPORARY.

I hope the 2 nights/3 days are worth it. I do love the contemporary. It holds lots of memories for me.

Mom brought over a meatloaf. I was like, yes I can have that. She cuts a few slices and I'm like what's all these white things? She said she had left over hashbrowns and she put them in the mix.

I stood there staring. Ack?, potatoes I was thinking, then I knew that would put me in a binge. So I put it back and made a salad!

What will power I have!!!!!!! Cause I can eat hashbrowns morning noon and night.

Can I get a woot woot?

Woot woot! And don't forget the thrift stores. You can help a charity and get some decent fitting clothes for the short term. then donate them back when you're done. It's like renting them.

UM- I do a similar easy dinner w/ chicken. For folks who can eat carbs, I get the high fiber low-fat tortillas and make fajitas. I've also made it into a fajita salad. Yummy!

For those who watched AI, was Drew just the cutest? I teared up because he sounded just like my grandpa, who has been gone many, many years. Well, he sounded like him until he said "Dude" and "Freakin'".:laughing:

We are supposed to get it here in NC next. I work tomorrow but have the option to work from home if gets messy.

I have been so busy and upset, though, that I have stayed very Peep-like! Although I did skimp on my workout today, only did weights, no cardio. I just didn't have the energy for it.

Hang in there! You are doing so great. Please don't be upset. You'll get through it! :hug:

Woot woot! And don't forget the thrift stores. You can help a charity and get some decent fitting clothes for the short term. then donate them back when you're done. It's like renting them.

Thanks. I never thought of that. There's one not far away either.

Morning peeparitos!

I just want a chip, so you are my chips.

Silly cravings.

Matt had his first basketball games last night. I was jumping out of my skin watching. He was so nervous. He did his best and got to drive to the net once and he stopped WAY to soon and PASSED the ball. He keeps saying, " I should have went for the layup mom!" Well there are many more games to go.

Oh they won too! Bonus!

Zack is still sick. He has an apt today. He missed the whole week of school. They have Friday and Monday off.

Baby slept 2 nights soundly in a row. Come to think of it, so did Malorie. I am almost feeling somewhat rested.

DH is home. I am relieved.

One more day. I haven't stepped on the scale in a few days, so I have no clue whats going on. Make it a skinny day EVERYONE.

Morning all!!

I cant wait - I'm taking tomorrow off!! :yay: no school Monday :yay: (MLK )

I got on the scale this morning - its a gainer - better round up the :pooh: muffin recipe!!

The bitter cold is coming - its coming - I'm going to try and make it to Ballys Friday - hope by then the swelling in my feet are down!!

Hanging on!

SNOWING?? Hope its at least above freezing!! We're headed for a deep deep below zero freeze!! BRRRRRR

Wendy - what do you do when you HATE veggies??? I mean I hate veggies!! gag me with a spoon!! :scared1:

So fdil emails me - and asks if I"ll run the Shamrock Shuffle with her - its her favorite race... well, ok I guess (I think I'm on some kinda halucinagen!) THEN, she calls to get the scoop on my half marathon - and she talked me into doing the CHICAGO HALF in AUGUST!! how does this happen???!! The thing about the Chicago is that a lot of WISH'ers come here for it!! And dh says we can stay in a hotel... :rolleyes1 Lud, I only have to run another 13 miles to do it tho.... :faint:

and I'm still weepy, and I"m still swollen, I'll probably lose my big toenail - I guess that's common for runners... :sad2: I'm just still not over the fact that I didnt get swept, but I dont merit a finish time!! (they unplugged the chip time recorder thingy)

So I still have to get out there and at least get 15min miles, and if I can lose 20# I can get a 14 min mile - just imagine running without those 10# weights - like BETTE SUE on BL!!

At least I'm not heavy enought to qualify for BL :sad2: I checked...

Sandy - i'm so proud of you, you finished! thats more than i could've done! dont be so hard on yourself!

boohoo- the snowis gone in our little neck of the woods.

been a busy week for me here, dismom had surgery on her mouth this week i dont even know if she's posted here or not....she could use a little pixie dust right about now!

Hi Peeps!

I will try to stay caught up. And perhaps I'll post a mini trip report of our Chicago weekend.
I would love to read a report about chicago!!! :) I've always wanted to visit there.

I just want a chip, so you are my chips.

Hey as long as we are not DIPS...;)...

Good morning all! So far so good this week for me..but i am a bit nervous for tommorow's weigh in and the one on Monday for my BL competition..AF is coming this weekend and she always messes me up..no matter how angelic and peeplike i have been...:rolleyes: ah well...what can you do!
hope all is well with everyone..the new job ROCKS by the way! :thumbsup2

well, we woke up this morning and all the snow was gone except for what's on the grass. :rolleyes: i've been here for 11 years and i think it's snowed once. and i mean snowed where it actually stays and you can play in it and make snow cream. in tennessee we got at least 3-4 good snows a year. another reason why i miss living there so much.

:hug: hope it gets better today!

And perhaps I'll post a mini trip report of our Chicago weekend.

please do! i'd love to hear about it.

For those who watched AI, was Drew just the cutest?

which one was drew? i watched most of it...i just can't remember the names yet.

dismom had surgery on her mouth this week i dont even know if she's posted here or not....she could use a little pixie dust right about now!

here's some pixie dust for amy! pixiedust: hope she feels better soon!

Hi peeps. Happy Thursday. I was not on the DIS at all yesterday, :scared1: DH was home and we went for a little drive to a tackle shop. He's been on the look out for a new pole. I will not be keeping my TM goal this week because I did something to my back. Going to the chiro today. Talk to everyone later.

Laura

Yay! Thursday...the day of reckoning. One more day! Weds. I was "down" and today a samer. Today I'll need to eat mostly vegetables and non-sodium drinks like green tea or water. I FEEL lighter and my jeans are my gage. We'll see!!!!

I'm still coughing really bad so I can't go on the tread mill which blows. I woke up after a particularly cough-filled night feeling like I've done 1000 sit ups or was punched in my stomach and ribs. Coughing is Aerobic!

Hi everyone!:goodvibes I have felt rotten since Monday when I had this tooth cut out.I didn't eat for more than 24 hrs though ,so we will see what the scale says tomorrow.:confused3

I have read eveything I missed but now I am going to take a nap before the kids get home.Good luck everyone! Have a great Thursday!!:cheer2:

and i mean snowed where it actually stays and you can play in it and make snow cream.
Snow cream? You'll have to explain this one to me; I just assumed living in Wisconsin I'd know everything there is to know about snow!

Speaking of the white stuff, they're talking 2-4 inches today, with close to sub-zero temps. Just another day in winter paradise.

Us too. We are hovering at 15 degrees and expecting zero to 12 degrees tonight. I love when my eyeballs and nose (boogers?) FREEZE with the wind chill. Brrrrr!

Snow Cream? huh. Is that like slush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!