DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a SAMER this week! I think it is because I kicked it up with the weights so Im not totally miserable about it! and AF is in town today so Ill take it.

well, i'm -2 pounds today. this morning i weighed 133 pounds....yesterday i weighed 131. go figure! i'll take it, though!!! :rolleyes1

YAY!!! -2.5lbs!!!:cool1:

I'm down from last week -5.4!

I lost 2 lbs this week.

I went to WW mtg last night and I lost
2.2lbs!!!!

I was - 1.8 lbs.!!!!:cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

I was a bit worried about this week (Italian food last weekend, a few too many munchies during the Packers game), but I must have exercised enough to offset it since I lost 1.0 pound this week.

good morning!
I am Down 1 pound :)
i'll take it..esp. with AF knocking on my door!

i see some pretty numbers!!!!!! :3dglasses :thumbsup2

Dawn - Be careful going to TN. My son is going on a youth trip today, and is staying through Sunday. They are forecasting snow (possible 6-8 inches) for us, so be careful! Of course, since they are FORECASTING snow that is about a 95% chance that is won't. :rotfl2: They said earlier in the week that it definitely WOULDN'T snow, and what happened? IT SNOWED!! Go figure!

i know! i decided not to panic until i see the forecast later today or tonight. every weather forecast i hear is different. we'll see!

hang in there! i know you'll lose next week!!! ;)

*sniff*...I am UP +1 pound! :sad1: I don't know why though...I have stayed on Atkins with no cheats! :confused3 For this week I am gonna eat less cheese. :thumbsup2

:hug: i've noticed with atkins that the weight loss slows down after a few weeks, but is still effective. like aaron says, "slow and steady wins the race." ;)

Wow, you guys are rocking this morning!

MonyMony - Do you realize you reached your Valentines Day goal already? Awesome!!!

Aldisneygrl - Did you have a V-Day goal in mind? You are on my list as "TBD", waiting until after your Disney World trip. 1.8 pounds is a great start!

I was a bit worried about this week (Italian food last weekend, a few too many munchies during the Packers game), but I must have exercised enough to offset it since I lost 1.0 pound this week. Not a great week, but better than a gain. This puts me back at my lowest adult weight of 174.6, which I first reached about a month ago (12/7/07). My grand total weight loss since re-rededicating myself last January is 41.4 pounds; and my uber-grand total weight loss since initially rededicating myself around April of 2005 is 65.4 pounds. I am now 4.6 pounds from my Valentines Day goal of 170, and 19.6 pounds from my ultimate goal of 155.

Let's see some more happy numbers everyone!

I know, but I still need to challenge myself. UP IT!

hmmmmmmmmm make it 18 pounds. I am adding in the healthy carbs, so this tread may slow down.

BO: Hang in there sweetie! I know the feeling.

Look at all those pretty numbers. We are rocking!

I'm -2 lbs this week. :cool1: For a total weight loss since last Feb- of 57 lbs! I have every other Friday off from work (we work 9 hour days) so on my off Fridays, I have such a hard time remembering to "log" it in here.

Good Luck!! :goodvibes

Good Morning Peeps !

I am a SAMER. No pretty numbers for me.

I had an early start this morning as I took my dad for cataract surgery. I can't believe how quick it was. We had to be there at 7:00 am and we are back in my car at 9:30 am ! As we have universal healthcare (free for everyone), very often you can have really long waits at the hospital. But this morning was just amazing. Everyone was super nice and it was so easy.

I really need to be more careful with my eating if I want to make my valentines goal. I have promised myself.."no more chocolate" ...it is my weakness. One piece and I just can't stop. Yesterday I baked double chocolate cookies for our school open house next week. I put them in the freezer and I triple wrapped them in clingwrap so that I wouldn't be temped to sneak a couple out.

Hope you all have a wonderful day ! :lovestruc

Kim

I don't remember what I lost last week.
Utah - consult your handy dandy spreadsheet and tell me?

Morning Peeps.

I want to jump on this and start us off with some fireworks.

I'm down from last week -5.4!

Ok, I'm happy again.:cool1: :cool1:

Can you all handle my emotions over here?

I thought for sure the scale would mess with me again?

My son just said, mom you'd probably do good if you were on the biggest loser. I wonder? I would have to agree. I am not a quitter!

I just wouldn't have the nerve to wear what they do, in front of all my "real" friends. Ah can I stand behind a curtain?

I wanted so badly to eat yesterday at school. Issues over here. But I didn't. I stayed peepish.

I just want to say I love my Children's Literature class. I have 100 children's books to read along with our syllabus work, (taking away from my New Moon time) but it filled with other hopeful teachers and is making me feel closer to my end goal. Makes what I'm doing more real.

Hope you all have great numbers!

Way yo go!!! I also took that class and LOVED IT.

Way to go everyone. I am a SAMER.

Geez, my internet is down for one day and now it is going to take me forever to catch up.

I am down 3 but hesitant to say it is real since I had the stomach flu and am still not 100%. I gusee I will know next week if it is going to stick.

Congrats to all of you losers!!!:flower3:

I am -1. Not great but I'll take it. I will likely be weighing in next week around Tues/Wed in anticipation of WDW trip...

I had quoted people but it seems to be gone.

Toot, be careful of hidden carbs on Atkins... every egg = 1, every 1 oz cheese = 1, every packet of splenda = 1. The only truly carb-free food is meat.

I am swamped but things are looking up. Next week at this time I will be on I-95 on the way to WDW!! :yay:

Stepping up on the huge black scale with massive numbers behind me which flicker a range of numbers from 174 to 267 settling on _____ (a number between those numbers ;) ) I hold my breath wearing a thin unsupportive, sportsbra, with crooked "sisters"(the studio is COLD). The Biggeest Loser teammates gasp at the final number....-.03!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LOL! Overactive imagination :lovestruc

I only lost -.03

My excuses:

1. I have bronchitis or Pnemonia and cough HARD at the least bit of excercise. So I didn't do the Tread Mill or anything this whole week. A Coughing fit is pretty aerobic. I wake up feeling my stomach muscles did 1,000 sit ups and crunches. The second I don't cough up a lung, I promise you I'll double up on the TM. PeeP Pinkie Swear!!!!!!!

2. Need to do more veggie meals. Less cheese for snacks. I need to add fruits VERY gradually because I am super sensitive to sugars.

3. NO AUNT FLO thanks to the uterusectomy of '04 :cool1:

I'm down 1.2 lbs this week! I happy with that number, all things considered. I figured 1.2 lbs a week gets me about 5 lbs a month. I haven't been on the TM this week at all so I know I would see better numbers if I was more active.

I've got to run, work is waiting...........

Good job everyone!!!!!!!!

I don't really watch this show. It makes me feel like I am not doing enough and it discourages me? Does that make sense?

Can I get a woot woot?

I DVR BL so I can watch it when I am feeling positive about where I am. If I am at all down o n myself watching it makes me worse.

AND...WOOT WOOT...you are rocking!

cool!!!!! we will all have to post our plans once we get them worked out. they'll release the park hours at the beginning of june, i think. does anyone know when they release the MVMCP dates? i have disney OCD so i'll be planning our trip from the date they release the park hours!

When i made my reservationI was told MVMCP dates won't be released until October. Just in case, I am going to start calling in September though.

So fdil emails me - and asks if I"ll run the Shamrock Shuffle with her - its her favorite race... well, ok I guess (I think I'm on some kinda halucinagen!) THEN, she calls to get the scoop on my half marathon - and she talked me into doing the CHICAGO HALF in AUGUST!! how does this happen???!! The thing about the Chicago is that a lot of WISH'ers come here for it!! And dh says we can stay in a hotel... :rolleyes1 Lud, I only have to run another 13 miles to do it tho.... :faint:

and I'm still weepy, and I"m still swollen, I'll probably lose my big toenail - I guess that's common for runners... :sad2: I'm just still not over the fact that I didnt get swept, but I dont merit a finish time!! (they unplugged the chip time recorder thingy)

So I still have to get out there and at least get 15min miles, and if I can lose 20# I can get a 14 min mile - just imagine running without those 10# weights - like BETTE SUE on BL!!

At least I'm not heavy enought to qualify for BL :sad2: I checked...

You are too hard on yourself!! I totally would have been swept! I have no doubt you will do just fine in the runs with your FdIL

For those who watched AI, was Drew just the cutest? I teared up because he sounded just like my grandpa, who has been gone many, many years. Well, he sounded like him until he said "Dude" and "Freakin'".:laughing:

:rotfl2: I love it..."dude and "freakin"...:lmao: I would pay a lot of money to hear my grandfather say that.

Zack is still sick. He has an apt today. He missed the whole week of school. They have Friday and Monday off.

Baby slept 2 nights soundly in a row. Come to think of it, so did Malorie. I am almost feeling somewhat rested.

Your kids are having a rough winter. Curse the flu season!!

:thumbsup2 for sleeping babes. That is a rare occurance.

Hi everyone!:goodvibes I have felt rotten since Monday when I had this tooth cut out.I didn't eat for more than 24 hrs though ,so we will see what the scale says tomorrow.:confused3

I hope you are feeling better soon. That has to be miserable...:scared:

Snow cream? You'll have to explain this one to me; I just assumed living in Wisconsin I'd know everything there is to know about snow!

Speaking of the white stuff, they're talking 2-4 inches today, with close to sub-zero temps. Just another day in winter paradise.

I am with you on snow cream...I had no idea. BRRRR..sub zero. No thanks! We got about 4 inches of snow here in Maryland yeasterday but is already gone. We are supposed to get slammed on Saturday though.

I am swamped but things are looking up. Next week at this time I will be on I-95 on the way to WDW!! :yay:

That is a HUGE improvement from this week!

Stepping up on the huge black scale with massive numbers behind me which flicker a range of numbers from 174 to 267 settling on _____ (a number between those numbers ;) ) I hold my breath wearing a thin unsupportive, sportsbra, with crooked "sisters"(the studio is COLD). The Biggeest Loser teammates gasp at the final number....-.03!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LOL! Overactive imagination :lovestruc

I only lost -.03

:lmao: nice! I like the crooked sisters image. I am gald I am not the only sufferer of this ailment. :rotfl2:

I hope you are feeling better soon. You have been sick forever!

Jumpin on really quick to report a -2
Congrats to all the loosers, samers i will be back on a lil later to catch up ....
Hopefully you are feeling better UM
:hug:

I am -1. Not great but I'll take it. I will likely be weighing in next week around Tues/Wed in anticipation of WDW trip...

I had quoted people but it seems to be gone.

Toot, be careful of hidden carbs on Atkins... every egg = 1, every 1 oz cheese = 1, every packet of splenda = 1. The only truly carb-free food is meat.

Oh LUCKY you!

Lets move this peepy to 23,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!