DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Can someone tell me what the cancellation policy on a group reservation is if we book room only?? Thanks!

That's my main question. I plan on calling tomorrow morning, so I can try and post info after if someone hasn't posted before then. I've at least convinced DH to let me reserve a room if it's standard cancellation policy :yay: I don't think he realizes how determined I am to make this work, but whatever gives him peace of mind :hippie:

That's my main question. I plan on calling tomorrow morning, so I can try and post info after if someone hasn't posted before then. I've at least convinced DH to let me reserve a room if it's standard cancellation policy :yay: I don't think he realizes how determined I am to make this work, but whatever gives him peace of mind :hippie:[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I have done with my husband!! I will call in the AM too and see what happens!

Last edited:
I'm SO excited and a little scared. I booked a "SOLO" trip, staying at the Contemporary. Decided to shoot the works. Now I have to figure out how to break it to the hubby. With park tickets actually came in a little cheaper than the DIS Unplugged link. (Only $15, but I'll take it!!). I still called the group number to book.

That's my main question. I plan on calling tomorrow morning, so I can try and post info after if someone hasn't posted before then. I've at least convinced DH to let me reserve a room if it's standard cancellation policy :yay: I don't think he realizes how determined I am to make this work, but whatever gives him peace of mind :hippie:

I just called.... You can cancel up to 5 days before the trip with no penalty if it is a room only.

Has anyone else been told they need to add park tickets by 3/25 to qualify for a 10% discount? I hadn't seen anything on this (unless I missed it), so it kind of threw me off a bit. Maybe @WebmasterJohn knows more on this. Thanks!

Has anyone else been told they need to add park tickets by 3/25 to qualify for a 10% discount? I hadn't seen anything on this (unless I missed it), so it kind of threw me off a bit. Maybe @WebmasterJohn knows more on this. Thanks!
I just booked and the cast member I spoke with said that they still have access to the old rates, but starting 3/26 the park ticket prices would reflect the recent changes.

I thought about it.
I ask myself if I should do it.
Final conclusion is yes, I need to do this!
I'm booked and very pleased with the room & ticket discounts.
I'm going solo but I won't really be alone the whole time, not that going solo bothers me.
Looking forward to meeting some like minded people. Should be fun.

I just booked and the cast member I spoke with said that they still have access to the old rates, but starting 3/26 the park ticket prices would reflect the recent changes.

The guy I spoke with said something along those lines too, but then he kept tossing in something about 10%. It was very strange. Oh well, at least the lodging is booked :)

Has there been an announcement as to when the festivities will begin? Not sure if I should fly down Thursday or Friday.

Has there been an announcement as to when the festivities will begin? Not sure if I should fly down Thursday or Friday.
Not yet. Pete has said the event starts Friday but we don't yet know what that means (Friday night? Friday afternoon? Friday morning?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!