DIS Ladies Only Trip 2007 WISH!

Good for you Anita! :banana:
I really admire your drive and ambition and wish you all the best. I know you'll be down to your goal weight and figure.

I hope I get to a point where I have even half of your drive. :)

We'll help with the smoking later on too.:flower3:

Anita, that is really an awesome accomplishment. I have never thought that you or any of the other ladies who post here have done so to brag. It's good to post and have others cheering along with you. I need to come here more often and read when I'm feeling down and out. :hug:

Thanks Wendy ! It really does help to come here, I hope it works for you too !!

Thanks Wendy ! It really does help to come here, I hope it works for you too !!
Didnt go up to the gym this morning cause there were no classes going on that I wanted to do. :rotfl: There is one @ 4:30.... but I havent decided if I'm going to make it. Prolly will depend on if DS gets his homework done quick. :rotfl:

Didnt go up to the gym this morning cause there were no classes going on that I wanted to do. :rotfl: There is one @ 4:30.... but I havent decided if I'm going to make it. Prolly will depend on if DS gets his homework done quick. :rotfl:

Good luck with that ! what kind of classes do you do ? I tried a kickboxing one a couple of years ago but I got bored with it

I've tried a couple of their classes Dont like Step that much. To easy to hurt yourself. Everything else I've tried I liked though. Mostly like BodyPump the most. You do excercise with weights.. I really feel like I get a good workout.

I've tried a couple of their classes Dont like Step that much. To easy to hurt yourself. Everything else I've tried I liked though. Mostly like BodyPump the most. You do excercise with weights.. I really feel like I get a good workout.

That's awesome Wendy, it's great when you feel like you've had a good workout :banana: keep up the good work !!!!

Well, I have once again stayed the same weight :headache: i'm trying not to concentrate on the number so much, but it's hard not to

I know I drank a couple of times over the weekend, but my food choices were good and I did 25 miles and weights again, I still think I must be losing inches, my clothes feel bigger every week and I FEEL better every week, so i'll try not to dwell on the number thing :rotfl:

How did everyone else do !?!? :yay:

That's awesome Wendy, it's great when you feel like you've had a good workout :banana: keep up the good work !!!!

Well, I have once again stayed the same weight :headache: i'm trying not to concentrate on the number so much, but it's hard not to

I know I drank a couple of times over the weekend, but my food choices were good and I did 25 miles and weights again, I still think I must be losing inches, my clothes feel bigger every week and I FEEL better every week, so i'll try not to dwell on the number thing :rotfl:

Anita, I know it's hard and I know you know this already... obvisously from your above post. But there comes a point where you have to stop looking at the number and take into the consideration the inches. :teeth:

I stayed the same this week. Glad it wasnt a gain.

As long as you feel good and see the results in your clothes that counts more(to me).:)
Granted it would be nice to see lower numbers but it's not everything.

Crap, for years I never had a scale. The only time I weighed myself was when I went to the doctor. And mind you their scales are always 6 pounds more. :rotfl:

Anita, I know it's hard and I know you know this already... obvisously from your above post. But there comes a point where you have to stop looking at the number and take into the consideration the inches. :teeth:

I stayed the same this week. Glad it wasnt a gain.

Thanks Wendy ! :goodvibes

Good for you on staying the same !!! :cool1:

As long as you feel good and see the results in your clothes that counts more(to me).:)
Granted it would be nice to see lower numbers but it's not everything.

Crap, for years I never had a scale. The only time I weighed myself was when I went to the doctor. And mind you their scales are always 6 pounds more. :rotfl:

Thanks Joanne ! :goodvibes and I had NO idea the doctors scales were 6 pounds more, WTH is up with that :confused3 and BTW.....I went for years without a scale too :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter