Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Sounds like you all had fun last night! Let me know if you Zeta girls have another get-together - I'd LOVE to join you!! :grouphug:

Sorry I wasn't able to party with you gals very long last night. Had a rough day. VMK has been very slow for me and it's so frustrating. I ran out of credits, so I kept trying to play games, but it kept kicking me out of fireworks, even when I was in the top 4! Ugh. They owe me about 300 credits! Grrrrr.

Anyway, not sure if I'll be able to get on later tonight. Plus, it's DH's birthday! Happy Birthday Honey! :) Good luck to everyone with their rooms tonight. Sure wish I could win something. The judges never came to mine last night. Booo! :confused3

It was fun. I felt like I was in the popular girls party from HS. It certainly brings back memories. We are a crazy, fun loving, bunch.

Although my connection got dropped twice, I had a fun time. Looking forward to the next party. Please stop by my room tonight, I would love to see all of you again. "Celebration VMK Photo Contest".

Thanks to all who were able to attend. It was great to see so many Dis Ladies in one room together, sharing problems and giving advice....all we needed were some lava tunes and we would have been rockin'! :banana:

We will have to plan another meet soon, maybe one that has a few rooms linked to help with overflow problems.

Would love to join you girls the next time you get togethers.

Tishke said:
Thanks to all who were able to attend. It was great to see so many Dis Ladies in one room together, sharing problems and giving advice....all we needed were some lava tunes and we would have been rockin'! :banana:

We will have to plan another meet soon, maybe one that has a few rooms linked to help with overflow problems.

I have a few rooms linked together--just let me know!!

TwirlerGirl said:
It was fun. I felt like I was in the popular girls party from HS. It certainly brings back memories.

When I was booted and then couldn't get back in to the teleporter room, it brought back memories of high school for me, too, but that's not a positive memory. :blush:

I'm glad I could finally get in for just a while to say hello. Thanks so much to mickeysfriend and Bubbasfriend again for messaging me how to get it fixed. :goodvibes

As I went around collecting my credits after that, I managed to run into VMK_Red who was playing a "answer first" trivia game in the Emporium and won a Dancing Inferno pin, too! :teeth: That more than made up for feeling like an outcast the first part of the night. ;)

DemonLlama said:
When I was booted and then couldn't get back in to the teleporter room, it brought back memories of high school for me, too, but that's not a positive memory. :blush:

I'm glad I could finally get in for just a while to say hello. Thanks so much to mickeysfriend and Bubbasfriend again for messaging me how to get it fixed. :goodvibes

As I went around collecting my credits after that, I managed to run into VMK_Red who was playing a "answer first" trivia game in the Emporium and won a Dancing Inferno pin, too! :teeth: That more than made up for feeling like an outcast the first part of the night. ;)

Ah, BlueMinnie, don't feel left out! I was never popular in high school and am happy to be part of a crowd here on the dis! :)

Hope to see you soon! :)

BubbasFriend

Hey look what I found on the community board!!! Woot Woot!!

princess_martini.jpg

Tinkerbelle739 said:
Hey look what I found on the community board!!! Woot Woot!!

princess_martini.jpg

Oh my! Is this for real??? Is it a Mimosa?? Mmmmm!
Talk about having your girlie drinks! Can't get much more girlie than this :rotfl: .
Thanks for posting Bella :)

pumpkinfish said:
Oh my! Is this for real??? Is it a Mimosa?? Mmmmm!
Talk about having your girlie drinks! Can't get much more girlie than this :rotfl: .
Thanks for posting Bella :)

It is a Princess martini!!

A princess martini? Sign me up!! I wonder how much one of those will set you back...at least an hour of Nedding it I am sure!

iluvcountry said:
Is there still a zeta girl club? Jw, the beginning of the thread is like a month ago. lol

Yes, Tishke and I and a few others are still going strong!!!

We are still planning our meet in February if you are interested :sunny:

The princess martini hooked me. I am a cosmopolitan girl but make exceptions for mimosa's when needed. I have owned my own tiara for a number of years and a princess at heart so it is a perfect concoction to soothe my savage thirst. My husband calls me a prissy girl and I am!

So Hello Zeta girls and I raise a virtual princess martini to you all!

LisaInNc said:
The princess martini hooked me. I am a cosmopolitan girl but make exceptions for mimosa's when needed. I have owned my own tiara for a number of years and a princess at heart so it is a perfect concoction to soothe my savage thirst. My husband calls me a prissy girl and I am!

So Hello Zeta girls and I raise a virtual princess martini to you all!

Cheers to you as well!
Welcome aboard! Maybe Tishke will let us know when the next Zeta meet on VMK will be :sunny:

princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter