Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Oh my! Well, I don't know if I am a Dis Zeta Girl or not or if I could be, but I would love to attend a party and check it out! :Pinkbounc

yeah, how does one become a Girl? Do we have to chug fish water or anything? I want to pledge! Tell me the secret hand shake! (or boot ty shake!) hee hee!

queenlizzie said:
yeah, how does one become a Girl? Do we have to chug fish water or anything? I want to pledge! Tell me the secret hand shake! (or boot ty shake!) hee hee!

Let's just say it is pretty easy to become a Zeta girl...and orange flip-flops have something to do with it ;) princess:

Orange flip-flops? You'd NEVER EVER catch me wearing orange flip-flops... Oh wait, there's that sig picture... ooops. How did that happen?

pumpkinfish said:
Let's just say it is pretty easy to become a Zeta girl...and orange flip-flops have something to do with it ;) princess:

JeanJoe said:
Orange flip-flops? You'd NEVER EVER catch me wearing orange flip-flops... Oh wait, there's that sig picture... ooops. How did that happen?

Bezoar's a Zeta Girl now? Now I've seen everything....

This thread is hilarious! :rotfl2:

Yeah, well, apparently the Zeta Girls went really, really low budget on the entertainment for the last party, and they ended up with Disalex and Bezoar.

I would highly recommend that the Zeta Girls plan their entertainment a bit better for next time...

BriarRosie said:
Bezoar's a Zeta Girl now? Now I've seen everything....

This thread is hilarious! :rotfl2:

Hello Ladies :)

It appears that we have some new and interested members of the Zeta's....welcome :teeth: We Zeta girls do our best to have a good time and act like the princess: we know we are. ;)

I think this calls for another chapter meeting. I will be without internet from Saturday until the middle of next week (why it takes them so long to install the DSL I have no idea, moving was much easier when I was kid and my parents handled all this stuff) So, I am shooting for next Saturday or Sunday evening for a little ladies-only get together......anyone interested??

pumpkinfish said:

Never forget your orange flip-flops. Our bouncer once had a time booting non-orange flip-flop wearers without Dis in their signature :rotfl: Let's just say it is the official footwear of the Zetas.

Does this mean i should get a pair of them? i do not think they would look good with my black outfit. and i like to hide in the corner anyway.

Tinkerbelle739 said:
princess_martini.jpg

Hey I will be providing the refreshments!! Do I have to find the entertainment as well?

I might be able to get SorcMickey to buy those orange flips but I dont know how entertaining he will be! :rotfl:

Tinkerbelle739 said:
Hey I will be providing the refreshments!! Do I have to find the entertainment as well?

I might be able to get SorcMickey to buy those orange flips but I dont know how entertaining he will be! :rotfl:
i am not that entertaining i will promise you that. well maybe after a few "big kid" drinks i might be

SorcMickey said:
i am not that entertaining i will promise you that. well maybe after a few "big kid" drinks i might be

You can have as many Princess Martini's as you like SorcMickey! Would you like to be the official Zeta Girls bartender? Of course, there will be an interview process...to be fair :smooth:

bartender huh? well i do not think that would be a good idea. since this bartender would not be able to see straight after serving 1 drink for you 2 for me, 1 for you 2 for me.

SorcMickey said:
bartender huh? well i do not think that would be a good idea. since this bartender would not be able to see straight after serving 1 drink for you 2 for me, 1 for you 2 for me.

yes...but would you be more entertaining at that point?

entertaining? umm no i would probably be passed out after serving all the pretty Zeta ladies thier drinks

I dont know ladies, what do you think?

Anyone else have any other entertainment ideas?

I can play Be Our Guest on the sax while Tishke, MissBelle, Mickeysmagic, and Disneyholic do the can-can...

Well, a bartender is a MUST! Us Zeta ladies will be too busy socializing to pour ANY kind of drink.
Card, it would be WONDERFUL to hear you play Be Our Guest!!! (especially since it is from my fave Disney movie).
The only entertainment I can provide is me touching my tongue to my nose. This is usually only impressive after a few of those drinks anyways ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter