Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

I hope to be there. :) I have a party to go to from 7-9 Central that night but I can hopefully get home early enough to make some of the meeting. :)

pumpkinfish said:
Alright ladies, listen up!

We have our official unofficial meeting on Saturday Night. We are expecting a large turn out for this event (which is very exciting to both Tishke and myself). We are right now as I type this, underway in keeping the club opened to only club members and not necessarily nosy onlookers. We are not limiting admission to the club, but instead ensuring we leave enough room in the actually room itself, for our true members. My dis girls will not have to worry, as hopefully the system we are working on will make sure you have entry.
What I need from you all is a count of an estimate of how many are coming. So if you all could post whether you are definitely coming, thinking of coming, or not going to make it this time I would heart that. :love:

Thank you all for your support and if I don't see you before then, have a wonderful day :)

I will be there if I can find it!!!! (with my hot fudge brownies and pedicure set!!!)

Astryd said:
I hope to be there also, but that darn Harry Potter book should be in my hands by then. (Unlike Bezoar who got super saver shipping :rolleyes: ) :rotfl: Going to be hard to chose which one. :confused3

I forgot about Harry Potter! I think I'll save it for the pool!

Well since Ive been having trouble getting logged in :badpc: , Im going to have to choose Harry this time. :cloud9:

I hope I can catch up with you all sometime, it looks like you all have such a good time. :goodvibes

:wave: Hi Zeta Girl Club!! :wave:

I just wanted to show off my new signature tag!! Thanks SigFairy!!

Diznygrl said:
Boooo hooooo! I won't be able to go. I'll be in Disneyland. :guilty:

Wow. The fact that I'm upset about not being able to play inside a VIRTUAL Magic Kingdom because I'll be in a REAL Magic Kingdom really speaks volumes. Is this what the Computer Age has reduced me to? ;)

Have fun, Zeta Sisters!

LOL
Have you gone to any of the VMK Addicted Club gatherings?

I would love to go to this party.
May I come?
Is it like a slumber party?
If it is, I can bring facial masks for everyone so we can be more gorgeous.
Not that we need it, we can't be more beautiful than we are right now. princess:

Hello all! I saw most of you dancing on the tables last night! LOL!! But I couldn't enter the room to join you. I even went shopping last night and bought a new pair of orange shoes. What's the secret to being able to enter the room? And why was Disalex there??? :cool1: :cool1:

threeboysmom said:
Hello all! I saw most of you dancing on the tables last night! LOL!! But I couldn't enter the room to join you. I even went shopping last night and bought a new pair of orange shoes. What's the secret to being able to enter the room? And why was Disalex there??? :cool1: :cool1:

disalex was there because he is my boy! lol :rotfl:

I have noticed that he likes to say your name quite a bit.

How is Tangaroa going to feel about this?

Sorry!

I forgot to RSVP...

Definitely coming *bringing granola and artichokes*

The entry room is called Dis Chapter Gate Way (owner is tishketoo), there is a teleporter that will take you to the Zeta room. See you all there~~

Please be sure you have on your required clothes so you can be let in. Thanks! :flower:

Hey Zeta Girls!!! Had a great time with all of you tonight (the chocolate was the best!!). Catch up with you all later!:wave2:

thank you for all the black mail stuff i have on all you zeta girls. it was fun hiding there and hearing all that girl talk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter