Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

imadisneyholic said:
I had that game and loved it! They even put out a Girl Talk 2! Anyone remember the game Mall Madness? :rotfl:

Talk about SPOOKY... I was reading the post by the illustrious pumpkinfish about Girl Talk and I was thinking about Mall Madness- the game that taught me to be the fashion loving discount hunter that I am today! "Sale at the Accessory Boutique" :rotfl2:

imadisneyholic said:
I will be bringing pin apple floats, aka Dole Whip Floats. :rotfl:

Pin Apple Floats would be delicious!!!

So, you met the tag fairy?! Spill it girlie....now you have been visited by the tag fairy and the signature fairy.....fairy hog! :earboy2:

Alright ladies, listen up!

We have our official unofficial meeting on Saturday Night. We are expecting a large turn out for this event (which is very exciting to both Tishke and myself). We are right now as I type this, underway in keeping the club opened to only club members and not necessarily nosy onlookers. We are not limiting admission to the club, but instead ensuring we leave enough room in the actually room itself, for our true members. My dis girls will not have to worry, as hopefully the system we are working on will make sure you have entry.
What I need from you all is a count of an estimate of how many are coming. So if you all could post whether you are definitely coming, thinking of coming, or not going to make it this time I would heart that. :love:

Thank you all for your support and if I don't see you before then, have a wonderful day :)

I will be there, not sure how coherent I will be as this Legal Research class I just started is already turning my mind to mush.....I think we need lots of chocolate and plenty of Heart in the Town drinks ;)

I really WANT to come, and will really TRY to come, but with little ones at home, one never knows! I will try my best!

I will be there with my orange flipflops - Zeta girls party on!!!!

Okay, here is the plan so far:

We will have a room run by a boy (looks like DH gets the honor since it is too boring for disalex :earboy2: ) who will screen people and only let in the correct girls to a teleporter. From there, they will be able to enter the Zeta Club room. If anyone who is not supposed to be there gets in, I will boot them. DH will be looking for orange shoes, so be sure you have em on.

Everyone get ready to do makeovers, chat, gossip and play lots of party games....anyone up for truth or dare :earseek:

pumpkinfish said:

We have our official unofficial meeting on Saturday Night. We are expecting a large turn out for this event (which is very exciting to both Tishke and myself). We are right now as I type this, underway in keeping the club opened to only club members and not necessarily nosy onlookers. We are not limiting admission to the club, but instead ensuring we leave enough room in the actually room itself, for our true members. My dis girls will not have to worry, as hopefully the system we are working on will make sure you have entry.
What I need from you all is a count of an estimate of how many are coming. So if you all could post whether you are definitely coming, thinking of coming, or not going to make it this time I would heart that. :love:

Thank you all for your support and if I don't see you before then, have a wonderful day :)

I haven't been on VMK too much this week but if I can get logged in Sat night I'd love to join you ladies.

Boooo hooooo! I won't be able to go. I'll be in Disneyland. :guilty:

Wow. The fact that I'm upset about not being able to play inside a VIRTUAL Magic Kingdom because I'll be in a REAL Magic Kingdom really speaks volumes. Is this what the Computer Age has reduced me to? ;)

Have fun, Zeta Sisters!

Diznygrl said:
Boooo hooooo! I won't be able to go. I'll be in Disneyland. :guilty:

Wow. The fact that I'm upset about not being able to play inside a VIRTUAL Magic Kingdom because I'll be in a REAL Magic Kingdom really speaks volumes. Is this what the Computer Age has reduced me to? ;)

Have fun, Zeta Sisters!

Well you have fun little one! No offense but I would take real over virtual ANY day. Just not Saturday night.... :rotfl:

I will TRY to be there, don't see why I couldn't make it but you never know. Will you let us know which room to go to to get past security? And don't worry, I will leave all metal items at home. LOL

I will work on having DH make a room tonight or sometime tomorrow and post the name and his character name. He's getting his wisdom teeth pulled today, so I think it will be at least tomorrow before I can get him off the couch and away from the TV/PS2. ;)

(.. sneaks onto thread.. wonders whether DoomCookie would be caught dead in a pink skirt .. sneaks back out .. )

JeanJoe said:
(.. sneaks onto thread.. wonders whether DoomCookie would be caught dead in a pink skirt .. sneaks back out .. )

DoomCookie does not look good in any other color but black and red now you on the other hand i have heard some interesting things. Nothing to worry about your secret is safe with me. lol j/k :rotfl:

Of course I will be there as always, unless VMK decides it does not like my computer that night! Got my orange flip flops, Dole Whips, makeover kit, and Mall Madness all good to go. :rotfl:

I hope to be there also, but that darn Harry Potter book should be in my hands by then. (Unlike Bezoar who got super saver shipping :rolleyes: ) :rotfl: Going to be hard to chose which one. :confused3

pumpkinfish said:

May I come? :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter