***DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you do Secret Santa over here on the DLRP board? I was going to put my name down for the Community Board one, but I am holding off in case you do one here, as I count this as my 'home' board.:goodvibes

PM Sent.

This was great fun last year and I can't believe I almost forgot to put our names down!

Do you do Secret Santa over here on the DLRP board? I was going to put my name down for the Community Board one, but I am holding off in case you do one here, as I count this as my 'home' board.:goodvibes

We don't do Secret Santa on this board as we find with so many international members the postage could end up costing more than the present!! :rotfl:

If anyone is interested the UK Community Board runs a Secret Santa for UK DISers and I believe there is one on the Community Board for international ones. :)

I'll be closing this later ~ just a quick bump in case anyone else wants to join in. :santa:

I've sent the list to you all by PM. Please could you check that I have copied your details correctly.

I'm closing this thread now and will open a new one at the end of the month for anyone who wishes to post about how excited :yay: or disappointed :guilty: they are with their card. :rotfl:

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter