Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. June 09 final week pg 18 post 257

Status
Not open for further replies.
How strange, Karen - my DS' favourite meal is plain pasta with a sauce made from ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and grated cheese sprinkled on top :scared1:

Now that is strange!!! DS loves Worcestershire Sauce - I even gave him a limited edition bottle as a Christmas gift one year!!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: He has also mixed the two together in a half empty ketchup bottle - took ages as he had to taste it each time he added the WS... :sad2:

I don't think Samuel would have survived without exactly that combo in his younger days!!! Occasionally he would permit a side order of chicken nuggets and he had a brief phase of mixing in shredded wafer thin turkey BUT I think he still prefers it in it's original format... ;)

My kids also have a thing about worcester sauce - they put it on pasta, noodles, potatoes - infact one of their favourite things is a baked potato with the potato taken out and mashed with worcester sauce and cheese, reloaded into the jacket and baked for a bit longer so that the top goes crispy - very strange! Then they put more worcester sauce on before eating it!

wow lots of fab losses this week so far.
i must start writing my food diary as im not really focusing on my food 100% im getting there though.
my husband is buying me the new wii game for my birthday EA Active-looks fab. hopefully that will be another great exercise tool.
going to weigh in thursday so hopefully will report a loss.

good luck to everyone for their next weigh in :goodvibes

......Well done Jakki - your weight loss on your ticker is inspirational! Well done for this week and for resisting the temptation with the BBQs. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks :goodvibes I still can't believe I've done so well and get on the scales every week thinking that they'll be up by 2 or 3 stone :laughing:

Fantastic Jakki, you're catching me up now - I'd better pull my finger out or you're going to be skinnier than me by October at this rate :rotfl:.....

I can only hope :rotfl:

...My youngest son was exactly the same tho' he now (he's 16) will eat pizza with a conventional tomato base. However, he still doesn't really like spaghetti sauce much and prefers plain pasta, ketchup and grated cheese... :faint:.....

How strange, Karen - my DS' favourite meal is plain pasta with a sauce made from ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and grated cheese sprinkled on top :scared1:

DS only has plain pasta with parmesan and no sauce at all :confused3

Well done Jakki and Claire, great losses! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks :thumbsup2 and here's hoping for great things from everyone this week :cutie:

Hi all,

Well I went to get weighed tonight. I was a bit woried because I haven't been on the Wii fit for a while, but I've lost 4 1/2 lbs:yay: Another 2 1/2 lbs and I'll get my stone sticker...

Thanks everyone for warm welcolme.

Louise

wow lots of fab losses this week so far.
i must start writing my food diary as im not really focusing on my food 100% im getting there though.
my husband is buying me the new wii game for my birthday EA Active-looks fab. hopefully that will be another great exercise tool.
going to weigh in thursday so hopefully will report a loss.

good luck to everyone for their next weigh in :goodvibes

Good luck with the diary, and for thursday's weigh in, Nicky?

Hi all,

Well I went to get weighed tonight. I was a bit woried because I haven't been on the Wii fit for a while, but I've lost 4 1/2 lbs:yay: Another 2 1/2 lbs and I'll get my stone sticker...

Louise

:banana::banana::banana: Woohoo Louise :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Great loss!

i have been a very good girl and have lost.....

6lb!! yay me!:lmao: Am really happy with that but last time the first week was a big drop and now the real tough work begins. But at least my clothes are fitting better again, and i will be able to breathe in my dress at a wedding on thursday:cool1:

good luck to all of you for this week xxxxx

I've lost 1.4kg this week which I'm very pleased with.

Good luck for this week to everyone :wizard:

Hi all,

Louise

Well Done ladies excellent losses :thumbsup2

Hi all,

Louise

Great news :thumbsup2

Hi all,

Louise

Well done Louise - a great result! Good luck for getting that stone sticker in the next week or so! Now get on that Wii Fit!!:yay::yay::yay:

Hi all,

Louise

Great news :goodvibes O must get my Wii fit out :laughing:

Forgot to post when I popped on first thing this morning - I have lost 2 lbs this week :cool1:

Well done Louise - a great result! Good luck for getting that stone sticker in the next week or so! Now get on that Wii Fit!!:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks everyone:goodvibes. I was very good last night, I logged off the laptop and did 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. It said it had been 39 days since my last visit :guilty:, I thought it must be wrong until I started hula-hooping then I felt everyone of those 39 days. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter