DIS COnvention here I come!

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
After being envious for months over everyone going, I made the decision Why Not?!?!? Happy Birthday to me! (It's my Bday today)

My DH, who loves me and likes Disney ;), go if you want to! So he is not going but my DM is going! More fun with him, but he hates to fly and can't get time off that time of year. So DM said I'll go! SO I have someone to travel with, and she wants to do somethings. So I will definately be looking for the Singles Meet! Off to book a flight!
Yeah DIS!

Hey Jody! Happy Birthday! And you are going to have the best time at the convention! My DH isn't going with me either. He has the same syndrome your DH has...loves me but likes Disney...LOL!! So I'm taking my 14 yr old sister with me!
Glad to have you on-board the Convention bandwagon!:bounce:

Happy bday , Pumba. I am going too...happy anniversary to me. Our 20th anniversary was last week and DH presented me with the DIS con itinerary, i didnt even know he knew anything about it. i am going solo also and staying at Y&b club. Looking forward to meeting you.

Happy B-day, Pumba!! :)

My DH doesn't fly either. I had already been planning on taking this trip and celebrating my foster daughter's adoption, (still crossing our fingers that the red tape is finished by then) But I wasn't flying out till 11-27. My 23rd anniversary is 11-24 and my DH says to fly out and have a few extra days on him :) :) He knows how much I've been looking forward to this trip and how long I've been saving for it. None of the funds has came from our joint account, it's been from $$ that I have earned and saved on the side. So the extra three days are his gift to me.
Now to just figure out what type of fabulous gift to give him in return. May have to go see what Craftsman tools Sears has, he'd like that. Tools for 3 days at Disney, that sounds fair, right gals?!!! ;)
Gerri

Yay Pumba.....that's awesome! And Happy Birthday to you too!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuu...

Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuu...

Happy Birthday tooooo Puummmbbbaaaaaaa..

Happppyyyyyyy....

Birthddddaaaaayyyyy.....

Tooooo Youuuuuuu....

Sincerely, Ray
:D

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, i appreciate it! So glad to hear of all the other solos. ALthough my DM is going, (had to twist her arm real hard for that one :D), she will only be doing some events. So I look forward to meeting everyone! Now, if it was only sooner!!

And yes, tools are definately worth 3 extra days in Disney! ;)

YAYYYYYYY Pumba!!!!
I think it's going to be a blast!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter