DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

Just so I'm clear, for Epcot After Hours, no entry or exit through International Gateway. I'm assuming we can Uber/Ride Share to the party? Can we also be picked up via Ride Share at anytime during the party?
At this time, the International Gateway cannot be used for party entry or exit. Buses will be provided for all Disney resorts, as well as the Swan/Dolphin, and will take you back if you're ready to leave early. And absolutely, you can arrive via ride share and leave at any point during the party via ride share. No worries there. :)

Hi,
My wife and I are attending Dis Con after hours party at Epcot on October 1st and will not be staying on property. Can we park in the Epcot lot and if so what will the price be? Will there be any issue getting out of the lot after the party. Thnaks!
Hi there! You'll be able to park in the EPCOT lot for free, and there won't be any issues getting out after the party.

JUST ANNOUNCED on the DIS Con Facebook page:

📣 We are BEYOND EXCITED to announce the characters who will be meeting and greeting guests at our EPCOT After Hours Party on October 1st!

DRUMROLL, PLEASE...

⚡️Mission: SPACE Area
Powerline Max
Astronaut Donald Duck
Stitch – 626 costume

🏎 Test Track Area
Mickey & Minnie – racetrack costumes
Pluto & Goofy – racetrack costumes

🗺 World Discovery Walkway
Rescue Rangers (Chip ’n' Dale)

💥Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Area
Star-Lord and Gamora

📸 Keep in mind that the characters will be available for photographs, but will not be providing autographs. And, as always, entertainment offerings are subject to change.

🎟 Want DIS Con and EPCOT After Hours Party info? Need to purchase tickets? Head here to join in on the fun: gktw.org/discon/.

Deni, do you know if we can remain inside Epcot if we have a day ticket, or do we need to exit at closing?

Deni, do you know if we can remain inside Epcot if we have a day ticket, or do we need to exit at closing?
We're waiting for an answer on that. As soon as we have it, I'll pop in here and let everyone know. :) As it stands now, party guests must proceed to the front of the park and check in for the party there.

See above a few messages

At this time, the International Gateway cannot be used for party entry or exit. Buses will be provided for all Disney resorts, as well as the Swan/Dolphin, and will take you back if you're ready to leave early. And absolutely, you can arrive via ride share and leave at any point during the party via ride share. No worries there. :)
Thanks so much @loveisinthedetails / Deni!!!! So excited for this event!

Just received an email from GKTW with party information and shuttle sign-up.

I didn't. I hope I get one, though, because I am counting on the shuttle to and from the Epcot party.
If you bought tickets for more than yourself, check with the other folks. I bought the tickets, using my account, but my spouse got the email. :confused3

If you bought tickets for more than yourself, check with the other folks. I bought the tickets, using my account, but my spouse got the email. :confused3
I only bought one ticket, but thanks for the idea. I checked my spam and there's nothing there, either. I sent a message via the Contact Us page on the DisCon site, so I hope I get a response. I did not get one the last time I asked a question that way.

My shuttle e-mail just came through, so keep checking. Happy to forward mine to those who haven't received yet.

I have some questions that I hope someone can answer:).

1. What time does registration/picking up credentials open?
2. For VIP ticket holders: What time is the breakfast on Saturday morning and where is it being held?
3. Is everyone receiving an email to indicate that they are using Disney transportation to return to their hotels after the Epcot party?

Thank you.

This may be a silly question. Is there alcohol to purchase at the Epcot After Hours Party?

is there a facebook group or a ******* for the event? I'd like to connect with other's going. I have a full day planned while I'm there.
search for unofficial DisCon. We are eating and drinking around world that morning if you would like to join us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter