• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

💥Happy Monday, everyone! Quick answer to the “How many times can you ride Guardians during the After Hours Party?” question: just like Rise of the Resistance last year, everyone’s going to have the chance to ride once, and after that, it’s open for all to re-ride to their heart’s content. :) So if you hop back in line and it’s clear that everyone who wants to ride that first time has already done so, you can ride again and again and again! 🎉

💥Happy Monday, everyone! Quick answer to the “How many times can you ride Guardians during the After Hours Party?” question: just like Rise of the Resistance last year, everyone’s going to have the chance to ride once, and after that, it’s open for all to re-ride to their heart’s content. :) So if you hop back in line and it’s clear that everyone who wants to ride that first time has already done so, you can ride again and again and again! 🎉
Thanks, Deni. Only because I'm curious, how will we know if everyone has had a chance to ride?

*The International Gateway will not be available for use after the party, but bus transportation will be available for those staying at Disney resorts, including those in the BoardWalk area. As mentioned back in April, the Skyliner will not be available.
Well that is just silly. So many booked the Epcot resorts for that reason. When the last EPCOT party was held it was such a joy to walk back laughing and talking to other happy guests. With the cost of gas it has to be cheaper to man the gates than run busses.

Just sayin’ talk reason to the powers that be. I’d much rather walk back than take a bus. Are they going to run a bus to the Epcot resort s?

Last edited:
Reactions: GAN

is there a facebook group or a ******* for the event? I'd like to connect with other's going. I have a full day planned while I'm there.

Is there a full schedule out yet? I remember something saying July but I can’t find anything anywhere.

👋 Hello, everyone! I hope that everyone is doing well and getting excited for DIS Con! I hunted down a few answers for you, so I wanted to pop in and update you. Here goes…

*Regarding the question as to whether or not guests will need to clear the park before the 10:30pm After Hours Party start time, at this time, you’ll need to proceed to the front of the park in order to leave before reentering for the party. That being said, in-park check-in options are being explored for those who are already in EPCOT. But that’s the answer at this point.

*If you need to get in line for one last ride on Guardians, you will not miss the bus. We completely understand wanting to get that last ride in, and we’ll be sure that everyone gets back to their resorts at the end of the night.

*That leads us to the question as to whether or not buses will be available to take someone back to a Walt Disney World resort before the end of the party, and the answer is yes. If you’re too pooped to party, a bus will get you back to your Disney resort.

*The official DIS Con event schedule will be out soon, but for those who have asked how late the convention evenings will go because other plans are being made, each day will end around 6:30pm.

*The International Gateway will not be available for use after the party, but bus transportation will be available for those staying at Disney resorts, including those in the BoardWalk area. As mentioned back in April, the Skyliner will not be available.

Convention and Party guests will receive Know Before You Go information prior to DIS Con. If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to drop them here. ❤️

Deni's post you quoted says that they will have bus transportation there.
Thanks Jeff but Deni just mentioned BW not YC, BC or S&D. Most likely it is one bus that will circle but WDW doesn't provide S&D bus transportation anymore. Beth

Yes, Thank you GAN! I'll be updating the first post soon to catch us up, and changing the title from IDEAS to MEET-UPs once I do that. I think we're in a phase where most of the ideas have been posted. It's also possible we'll get a few more meet-ups going once we have the official DIScon schedule.

I should say I'm not on FB group, so I'm not in control of the information on that FB area. I will be updating the thread for the unofficial meet-up events that are planned with a host(s). :) Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Hello All,

When will the full schedule of events be available? Super excited to be attending!!!

🚍 Hello all! Just a quick answer to the Swan/Dolphin question: yes, the After Hours Party buses will drop guests off at the Swan and Dolphin as well. I’ll be sure to pop in should the answer change regarding the International Gateway, but where it stands now, we are not able to use it the night of the EPCOT party.

The schedule is coming veryyyyy soon! :)

Last edited:
👋 Hello, everyone! I hope that everyone is doing well and getting excited for DIS Con! I hunted down a few answers for you, so I wanted to pop in and update you. Here goes…

*Regarding the question as to whether or not guests will need to clear the park before the 10:30pm After Hours Party start time, at this time, you’ll need to proceed to the front of the park in order to leave before reentering for the party. That being said, in-park check-in options are being explored for those who are already in EPCOT. But that’s the answer at this point.

*If you need to get in line for one last ride on Guardians, you will not miss the bus. We completely understand wanting to get that last ride in, and we’ll be sure that everyone gets back to their resorts at the end of the night.

*That leads us to the question as to whether or not buses will be available to take someone back to a Walt Disney World resort before the end of the party, and the answer is yes. If you’re too pooped to party, a bus will get you back to your Disney resort.

*The official DIS Con event schedule will be out soon, but for those who have asked how late the convention evenings will go because other plans are being made, each day will end around 6:30pm.

Convention and Party guests will receive Know Before You Go information prior to DIS Con. If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to drop them here. ❤️
Deni, thanks for the info. First time at an event. Never thought about looking here for info on when the days would end so I made some late nite ADR's. Now we can think about changing them. BTW, looks like we are one of the few to be disappointed that we will not be at the France pavilion. We are not Cosmic Rewind types but it is for a good cause so we will still go. Gives us a chance to meet with more DISer's.

- Last years Dining Review with Pete winners!

Does anyone know if the general public will be let into the vendors room? I have some local friends who might browse with us but who won't be attending the convention.

Does anyone know if the general public will be let into the vendors room? I have some local friends who might browse with us but who won't be attending the convention.
Not likely. IIRC, last year you had to have your credentials to enter.

Hey folks! My husband and I will be there this year and we'll be hosting a vendor booth for our new business! I look forward to seeing a lot of you - my old friends here, as well as meeting all of you newer folks! Make sure you check out our art pieces on the Vendor page and come see us in person! Also, coming soon, we'll be official DIS advertisers! Look forward to our links in the near future!

Attachments

• Color GE Wall 5.jpg
    Color GE Wall 5.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter