Direct Sales Reopening?

That is a very large premium to pay for an event that happens only on specific dates you may or may not be able to attend, not to mention an event that may be cancelled outright for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for your feedback. It's definitely making me rethink my decision.

Ther is a resale contract on sale now for that resort at 198$/pt, 200 points.

Sorry, one more question, lol. Are you able to tell me where you saw that listing? I was looking at another website which had 200 points listed for $211/point. It looks like it already accepted an offer.

I’m curious as to what the offers would be for AKV. Not a member yet but have a contract sent to ROFR. Would love to add on to get my blue card if they have something good.

I’m curious since I’m new. If they have specials on sold out resorts that will have to start them taking contracts with ROFR correct? Such as I call and say I want 100 AKV points they will have to take 100pts
From
Someone who sends a contract to ROFR?

I’m curious since I’m new. If they have specials on sold out resorts that will have to start them taking contracts with ROFR correct? Such as I call and say I want 100 AKV points they will have to take 100pts
From

If they are sold out, the only way they can sell additional points is via ROFR.

From
something like that. They do have a small inventory they always keep though

I think they are sitting on a pile of ROFR'd contracts from early in the year - who knows the $$ amount, but I'm sure it isn't a small number. DVC can now switch out UY's (we can't) on contracts, so technically if they have AKL, they can sell it. After they "blow through" all the demand at $5 off PP they will have to start taking contracts at ROFR.

I have a request in and an email confirmation so I'll be getting a call. I'd pay $180 for AKL if they would offer 0% for 60 months or more but that is unlikely. Their marketing department could be a bit more creative, dontcha think?

I’m curious as to what the offers would be for AKV. Not a member yet but have a contract sent to ROFR. Would love to add on to get my blue card if they have something good.
if you're adding on, it's $5 off for 150-199 points (or $181/point), and $8 off 200 points (or $178/point).

Just as a matter of interest if you have an activation code, where do you get your member id from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter