Dining with Pooh and Friends

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Where can you dine with Pooh and Friends? I know he is no longer at 1900 Park Fare dinner and that Crystal Palace has Pooh, is he there for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Is he at any other meals I may have forgotten about?

As far as I know - Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore are all there for Breakfast lunch and Dinner - so you should be fine

I made a PS a few days ago for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and was told that Pooh and a friend would be there with Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. I also asked about other locations to find Pooh & Friends and the only other option was the Crystal Palace. You can find them all day at Crystal Palace.

We went to the Crystal Palace last May and it was pretty good. The only problem was that after being there for an hour Tigger still hadn't come around to our section of the restaurant. Our 2 year old couldn't wait any longer so we left. Luckily we found Tigger at the Toontown Hall of Fame. It was great! She had her special moment with Tigger and Pooh was there too!

We LOVE Crystal Palace for breakfast. The food was great, the atmosphere is beautiful and the character interaction is the best on property (just my opinion). Eeyore, Tigger & Piglet all come to each table and Pooh is located in the center where you can wait to meet & get a picture/autograph. In all honesty, this is our all time favorite meal at WDW and we go at least twice during our vacations.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks everyone! Looks like we'll be heading to Crystal Palace in a few weeks :D .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter