DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

[QUOTin the planning sta at gevright now for march 12-14 ="gleap003, post: 54760541, member: 456095"]I will be ther from March 5-15 all my ADRs are for 2 just makes life easier so if anyone want to meet up for a dinner or a drink that would be cool[/QUOTE]
I am in the planning stages for march 12-14. When I finalise my plans I would lve to meet up

Going to WDW October 13 until 20 if anyone be around that wants to grab a coffee or a meal, the more the merrier! I'm excited by these posts by the way! Great idea to hook up solo travellers! :-)

I'll be there Oct 9-14 and the 13th just happens to be my birthday, so if our schedules coincide, maybe we can meet up for a quick drink or meal! :cake:

[QUOTin the planning sta at gevright now for march 12-14 ="gleap003, post: 54760541, member: 456095"]I will be ther from March 5-15 all my ADRs are for 2 just makes life easier so if anyone want to meet up for a dinner or a drink that would be cool
I am in the planning stages for march 12-14. When I finalise my plans I would lve to meet up[/QUOTE]
Three days will you even have time to eat

This will be my first solo trip 7/10-7/15 (well - it's semi-solo as for some days I will be with my sister and her family)

June 8-12 SSR
Oct 14-19 BCV
Nov 24-29 BLT
Nov 29-dec 8 SSR

Change of plans, I will now be there 6/27 - 7/1 if anyone else will be there those dates and interested in meeting up

ill be solo Nov 11 - Nov 15th and want to hang out with people for Dapper Day :)

Solo over Christmas. Would love to eat at Ohana.

July 22-25. July 22 have an 8pm dinner at pioneer hall (hoop Dee do revue) if anyone's interested. Or another one of those nights

We're 2 adults looking for some drinking partners
BCV october 14-19
BLT Nov 24-29
SSR nov 29- dec 6

Going solo September 29-October 3. Would love to do Ohana or pioneer hall. Let me know DISers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter