DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

KarenNY

<font color=darkorchid>Chat Host<br><font color=gr
Have you ever thought about linking up and sharing a meal with a new friend or friends? This is the place to find them. That is what these threads are all about.

Hello to everyone that might be interested in sharing a meal with another DISer while at Disney. We've started threads so that you can check out who is going to Disney and when and see if you can link up with them for a meal or two. We've had great response so far and have already got a number of new DIS friends meeting for breakfast, lunch and dinner all over the parks and resorts. I'm one of those people that, for the first time, will be sharing a meal with fellow DISers. I think it is exciting and I can't wait.

Below you will find links to all the current Dining Central threads. There will be one added for every month. Not wanting to get too far ahead of ourselves, we will post other months as the time approaches. I'm even working on another idea to collect all the info from these threads and put them in one place on a calendar of sorts where everyone can see who has reservations to share and when.

So don't be shy. Post on one of these threads, the dates that you will be at Disney. Let others know that you are interested in sharing a meal. If you've got priority seatings already and would be open to having someone join you, post those as well. This is a great way for anyone that is a bit shy about dining alone to be able to experience a nice sitdown meal without being alone. These are for anyone traveling solo or as an adult couple that would just like to take the opportunity to get to meet more good friends.

Share a little of your time with others that travel the same way you do and have the same interest. What a great way to experience something new when traveling to Disney.

Dining Central-January 2005

Dining Central-February 2005

Dining Central-March 2005

Dining Central-April 2005

Dining Central-May 2005

Dining Central-June 2005

Dining Central-July 2005

Dining Central-August 2005

Dining Central-September 2005

Dining Central-October 2005

Dining Central-November 2005

Dining Central-December 2005

Thanks to BobBrazeal- the originator of Dining Central

Anyone interested in meeting for a cup of coffee? Lemme know!

Anybody meeting up on this weekend ??? We are going to be lounging for a whole week! And would love to share notes!

WDW April 2005
WDW Jan. 2005
WDW Halloween 2004
WDW March 2003
WDW June 2002

We will be at Disney from May 29-June 2, 2006 if anyone is interested in dining together. Right now we have priority seating for Chef Mickey and Victoria & Alberts.

We'll be sailing Sept.2-9,2006,Eastern Caribbean on the Magic. Would love to have dinner at Palo more than 1 time. We would like to share our reservation with another couple,if they will do so in kind. Also,we plan on taking in the Palo Brunch and would be interested in sharing that ressie with someone too!

I will be at SSR during this trip, spending much of my time golfing, but would enjoy meeting up with a Dis'er for a bite to eat later in the day.

I'll be with a group at All Star Movies (possibly POP) August 28- Sept 3 (2007)
Let me know.

7044-001-103-1060.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!