DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

I already posted in another thread but since this thread is specifically for dining I thought I'd post my ADRs here. Hope that is allowed.

I'll be solo for the 2nd time in WDW Oct 10-23. I'm 45 years young and a big kid at heart. Unfortunately I'm "suffering" from a wife that doesn't like Disney :worried: I'm meeting a friend from Oct 12-16 but on the other days I would love to meet fellow DISers and make new friends. Age or gender are not important to me. If you would like to meet up to tour the parks, do some rides or have dinner together then please let me know. Although I'm not a local, I'm an annual passholder with a Tables in Wonderland card so you can profit from a 20% discount on food if we dine together. I made all my ADRs for two. I'm still solo for the meals below. Would anyone like to meet up for any of these?

Oct 10 - 05:05 PM - Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
Oct 11 - 04:45 PM - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Oct 17 - 08:05 AM - Kona Cafe (breakfast)
Oct 17 - 05:00 PM - The Wave
Oct 18 - 04:50 PM - 50's Prime Time Café
Oct 19 - 05:00 PM - The Plaza Restaurant
Oct 20 - 09:00 AM - The Wave (breakfast)
Oct 20 - 05:30 PM - Le Cellier Steakhouse
Oct 21 - 05:30 PM - Jiko The Cooking Place
Oct 22 - 08:00 AM - Boma Flavors of Africa (breakfast)
Oct 22 - 05:00 PM - Tiffins Waterfront Restaurant
Oct 23 - 07:30 AM - Chef Mickey's (breakfast)

Last edited:

Wow, you have a fantastic itinerary here!! I will be there for my birthday (october 18th) but not sure how long and definitely doing some Food and Wine while I am there but would love to catch a meal. I haven't made any plans yet, but I will reach out to your inbox and see if we can grab a dinner sometime!!

I already posted in another thread but since this thread is specifically for dining I thought I'd post my ADRs here. Hope that is allowed.

I'll be solo for the 2nd time in WDW Oct 10-23. I'm 45 years young and a big kid at heart. Unfortunately I'm "suffering" from a wife that doesn't like Disney :worried: I'm meeting a friend from Oct 12-16 but on the other days I would love to meet fellow DISers and make new friends. Age or gender are not important to me. If you would like to meet up to tour the parks, do some rides or have dinner together then please let me know. Although I'm not a local, I'm an annual passholder with a Tables in Wonderland card so you can profit from a 20% discount on food if we dine together. I made all my ADRs for two. I'm still solo for the meals below. Would anyone like to meet up for any of these?

Oct 10 - 12:00 PM - Be Our Guest (lunch)
Oct 10 - 05:05 PM - Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
Oct 11 - 04:45 PM - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Oct 17 - 08:05 AM - Kona Cafe (breakfast)
Oct 17 - 05:30 PM - The Wave
Oct 18 - 04:50 PM - 50's Prime Time Café
Oct 19 - 05:00 PM - The Plaza Restaurant
Oct 20 - 09:00 AM - The Wave (breakfast)
Oct 20 - 05:30 PM - Le Cellier Steakhouse
Oct 21 - 05:30 PM - Jiko The Cooking Place
Oct 22 - 08:00 AM - Boma Flavors of Africa (breakfast)
Oct 22 - 05:00 PM - Tiffins Waterfront Restaurant
Oct 23 - 07:30 AM - Chef Mickey's (breakfast)

Wow, you have a fantastic itinerary here!! I will be there for my birthday (october 18th) but not sure how long and definitely doing some Food and Wine while I am there but would love to catch a meal. I haven't made any plans yet, but I will reach out to your inbox and see if we can grab a dinner sometime!!
It sure would be nice if we could meet and catch a meal :) Great way to celebrate your birthday btw. Just drop me a PM whenever you are ready for it.

If anyone is around 1-11th Feb 17 ten I am up for meeting up and having a meal with others
What do you have in mind? I'll be there Feb. 5 - 12. I won't be solo, but I will probably have some time alone since I'm crashing my mom's business conference. I haven't planned anything yet (all energy currently focused on my solo trip coming up in November) but I am going to take my mom to the spa and V&A on the 6th. Other than that, I think it would be fun to meet up! What are your plans?

I would love to meet up for a meal.... I am there on Mon October 31 MK, Tue Nov 1 Epcot, and Wed Nov 2 Split between AK and Studios. Sunday October 30th I'll be at Disney Springs for Dinner and would enjoy some company there as well.

At Epcot, it would be fun to be with a group going through the Wine/food pavilions...

I would love to meet up for a meal.... I am there on Mon October 31 MK, Tue Nov 1 Epcot, and Wed Nov 2 Split between AK and Studios. Sunday October 30th I'll be at Disney Springs for Dinner and would enjoy some company there as well.

Hi dacypo, I already have other plans for most of that time, but if it fits your schedule, we could meet for a late breakfast at Captain Cook's on October 31.

Hi dacypo, I already have other plans for most of that time, but if it fits your schedule, we could meet for a late breakfast at Captain Cook's on October 31.
I would have loved that but I have a commitment already for that morning. Drats! Are you staying at the Polynesian? That's my favorite hotel. Because of business commitments I am staying offsite this time. I will be in MK on that Monday

I would have loved that but I have a commitment already for that morning. Drats! Are you staying at the Polynesian? That's my favorite hotel. Because of business commitments I am staying offsite this time. I will be in MK on that Monday
Hi, sorry that didn't work out. Not staying at the Polynesian, but always wanted to try Captain Cook's.

@DaisyDuck001 hey the Wave at Contempo sounds like a great idea. I've never eaten there. That would be tremendous!! Thanks for the invitation... yes, I'd love to join

@DaisyDuck001 hey the Wave at Contempo sounds like a great idea. I've never eaten there. That would be tremendous!! Thanks for the invitation... yes, I'd love to join
@dacypo That's great! I've added you to the dining reservation.

I've enjoyed some breakfasts at The Wave, but this will be my first dinner there. Looking forward to meeting you there.

Once you have posted a total of at least ten messages on the DisBoards, you will be able to receive and send private messages, and then I can send you more details.

That is Excellent news. And thanks for the other information. I wondered about that and the picture as well.

Meal sharing time. I have reservations at the 50's Prime Time Diner at 3:45 On Wednesday November 2nd. I know it's early but it's all I could get this late in the trip planning. Let me know if you would like to join. So far I am eating by myself.

hi everybody! I'm going solo for a few days in early December. I have a few ADRs, so if anyone wants to meet up and join me for dinner, I can add you to my reservation
Here's the list:

DEC 10TH - 5:30 PM YAK & YETI RESTAURANT
DEC 11TH - 6:30 PM BE OUR GUEST (THIS IS A MVMCP NIGHT)
DEC 12TH - 6:45 PM CHEF MICKEY'S
DEC 13TH - 11:00 AM 1900 PARK FARE (BREAKFAST)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter