Difference between the WW points programs?

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone doing Weight Watchers could explain to me the diffedrence between the core program and the flex points program. I have heard a lot about both just wondering which you all prefer and what the differences are. Can you go back and forth beween them both? Does one work better than the other? Thanks!

I'm just in week 2 of WW, but I tried the Core program the first week. I'm coming off of 2 years of low-carb, so I got totally confused with what is a Core food and what isn't. The concept is similar to a low-carb program, in that you really can eat as much of the core foods as you need to be satisfied. I lost 2.8 lbs that week, but switched to the Points program, because I really can eat anything I want. (what a concept!) So far, I'm not having any trouble figuring out my points and keeping to them. I'm making better choices: good carbs, less processed foods.

Hard to tell which program is better. Apparantly, you can switch between the programs week-to-week, but not within the same week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter