did you name your RV ?

bennythepug

DIS Veteran
We have a pop up that we affectionatly refer to as
'The Loony Bin' we have it in decal stickers on the back as well as a sticker of a loon.
anyone else do this ? :dance3:

LOL, good question. we have a coachmen leprechaun. sometimes we call it The old LEP and sometimes Leapin Pete (thats the name of the dalmation on leprechauns). my older son calls it the great white whale, lol.

We named our MH Dolly. Big "front," sturdy, dependable, powerful voice, and fun to play with.

we call ours the big rolling turd...... yeah, we stole it, but it fits.

Yeah, we named our motorhome Fillmore (the vw van in cars), and 'cause we're always fillin' it with more stuff and more gas!!!:scared1: :lmao:

Of course we name all our vehicles. :confused3 Our mini-van is named Minnie, our Jeep Liberty is named Lola, and my son's pick-up truck is named Frank!!

Happy Camping!

I know this will come as no surprise to anyone, but our license plate says
AUTIG RV, so AU Tigers RV is the name. I still like the rolling turd though!:lmao:
Although, ours does look like the rolling blue whale...:goodvibes

I know this will come as no surprise to anyone, but our license plate says
AUTIG RV, so AU Tigers RV is the name. I still like the rolling turd though!:lmao:
Although, ours does look like the rolling blue whale...:goodvibes

I wanted personalized tags for my camper "MSK-TAB", but Alabama doesn't have personalized tags for campers, trailers, or MHs, so your lucky you don't still live here.

War Eagle!!

ok, this may offend some, but we call our pop up "The Redneck Sangri-La"

....we are self-proclaimed rednecks and darn proud of it. (Allan Jackson said it was alright to be one.)

We just got ours a few weeks ago, so it hasn't named itself yet. It's a Leprechaun, too, but that kinda creeps me out. Gnomes I like, Leprechauns scare me. :confused3

At this point we've just called it "The Beast", although I have also considered "The Money Pit" :mad: and "What Used To Be Our Savings Account".

I am still trying to convince DH to paint the outside like the Partridge Family Bus-- hey he knows a guy that does body work!-- then I'll just park it at the Wal-Mart and see what everyone else calls it...

We just got our 37 foot winnebago and we named it "MANBEARPIG"...we stole it off of south park..but it fits...we are going on our first trip with it tomorrow..then maybe we will try to go long distance to FW...we love reading boards and are getting lots of info..bye for now

Ours is "Disney Coach" with a personalized plate of IRVDSNY. There is a MM head outline high on the back made of the 3M highly reflective tape. It's not very noticeable in the daylight, but at night, when headlights shine on it, it really lights up !

We have a 1964 Airstream and her name has been Dino the Dinosaur since way before Animal Kingdom opened up!

Jennifer

We haven't named ours but if I did, I think I would name her Lola, like the RV movie where Robin Williams names his Lola and talks to her.

I wanted personalized tags for my camper "MSK-TAB", but Alabama doesn't have personalized tags for campers, trailers, or MHs, so your lucky you don't still live here.

War Eagle!!

OMG! I didn't know that! I had a personalized tag on my car when I lived in AL... That stinks!

My Sister in Law thinks my wife and I are real hicks because we vacation in a "traaaaailerrrrrr" as she says. She always talks about her condo. So I call ours the condo on wheels.

We haven't really named ours yet. I do sometimes call it The Coach or Savannah's Coach (she is our dog and goes crazy whenever you go near it-she loves to go camping). We have a Class C Coachmen.

We haven't named ours but if I did, I think I would name her Lola, like the RV movie where Robin Williams names his Lola and talks to her.

LOL, you just gave me an idea. I think we need to name our GPS "lady" something. Gloria or something, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter