did you name your RV ?

We have a 23ft Scotty Travel Trailer and a pop-up so we consider the campers his (pop-up) and hers (travel trailer). Anyway, I need my electrical gadgets: electric blanket, snowcone machine, outlet for cell phone charger, etc. when we go camping.

I tell everyone that I take the C out of Camping and I go AMPing. Now my travel trailer is called the AMPer (instead of camper). They agree that this is the perfect name for my camper and it suits me well.

We have to redo the frame around the front window and I'm trying to decide on a catchy phrase. So far it's down to these 3 (any suggestions would be appreciated as well):

An AMPing we will go...

The girls go AMPing...

Her AMPer...

Hmmm..... we recently got a 2000 Airstream, affectionately referred to as the "BigA$$Bus" or the "MoHo"..... it's like an apartment on wheels, I swear!

And yes, we even named our GPS.... her name is Shirley. As in "Shirley she wouldn't let us get lost!" Shirley = Surely.... maybe you had to have seen Airport movies to get that one... lol......

Hmmm..... we recently got a 2000 Airstream, affectionately referred to as the "BigA$$Bus" or the "MoHo"..... it's like an apartment on wheels, I swear!

And yes, we even named our GPS.... her name is Shirley. As in "Shirley she wouldn't let us get lost!" Shirley = Surely.... maybe you had to have seen Airport movies to get that one... lol......

"And stop calling me Shirley!"

We've got a 5th wheel so it's personalized plate is THE5ER. The tow vehicle's plate is 4THE5ER. And my minivan's plate is WE RV, but as it's got a huge dent on the back and went throught a period of transmission problems it's earned the name Bucky Dent.

And the 5th wheel sits in our driveway most of the time, occasionally acting as guest quarters so it's also known as the cottage.

We used to have a pop-up we called the lodge. We had a personalized plate for it that was R LODGE.

I need help with a name. Ours is a '05 Holiday Rambler Ambassador MH. It's silver and black. Any thoughts?

Ok, who went thread diving?

My son who at the time was 3 called our old TT the doggie camper, we couldn't figure out why, we never took the dogs. My DW and I spent 2 years figuring it out, one day we were pulling it, and DS said that the doggie was as fast as us, we said HUH? He pointed to the logo on the front, it was a coachman, and had a dalmation's head in it. WE NEVER PUT 2 & 2 TOGETHER till then. He said the doggie always followed him when we went camping. SO it stuck, it was the doggie camper. Now with a new TT, we don't know what to call it.

John

:rolleyes: Ours has 2 names... The beast and The Piper!!

The Beast came from when we were just shopping around for TT's and whenever we started talking about it and compairing it to other TT's we refferd to it as THE BEAST!

and The Piper is just short of sandpiper!

I know stupid names!!

We just got back from our first week-long trip with our new-to-us popup. The kids are having much difficulty coming up with a name. They are leaning toward Yogi. I'm not gellin' with that. It's a Coleman Niagara. RV is their favorite movie, so of course The Big Rollin' Turd came up - but it just doesn't work for a popup! I'm making a list of names, we should have a consensus before our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter