did you name your RV ?

Our's is the "Redneck Yacht" and we are proud members of the "Redneck Yacht CLub"!:thumbsup2

That’s funny, because when we were looking for a storage lot my dad suggested we look at his Yacht club. They have slips for RVs as well as boats, so we joined the Yacht club and the RV stays in a slip there (with power and water). My kids always call it the red neck yacht club. And yes I am referred to as Captain on all documents regarding the club :rotfl2:

That’s funny, because when we were looking for a storage lot my dad suggested we look at his Yacht club. They have slips for RVs as well as boats, so we joined the Yacht club and the RV stays in a slip there (with power and water). My kids always call it the red neck yacht club. And yes I am referred to as Captain on all documents regarding the club :rotfl2:

That is too funny! I have never heard of something like that. :rotfl: :lmao:

We have a 2006 Airstream and they have been called Land Yachts since the 1950's so it's tradition to name them. We are Jimmy Buffet fans so we named ours "Changes in Latitudes" because it does for us. Most of those changes in latitudes have been to Disney since we bought it last year!

Our goal is to get custom graphics depicting Mickey in a beach chair under a palm tree with the name written underneath. It's odd, but we bought a 1950's style pillow a couple of years ago with that image on it that looks like one of the souvenir pillows with the fringe on it in anticipation of decorating the Airstream before we named her. Last year on a trip to WDW my mom bought us a key chain with the same graphic on it. We keep the golf cart keys and Airstream keys on it.

Now you have me thinking...mine is all decorated in female Disney Characters. Tink, Alice and Dory.....each bunk has its own character....fish for one,incase I ever have a DGS...for now its only girls traveling together....I could use help naming the TT....ideas???????????????:surfweb:

Now you have me thinking...mine is all decorated in female Disney Characters. Tink, Alice and Dory.....each bunk has its own character....fish for one,incase I ever have a DGS...for now its only girls traveling together....I could use help naming the TT....ideas???????????????:surfweb:

Tink, the travel trailer!!!!

LOL, you just gave me an idea. I think we need to name our GPS "lady" something. Gloria or something, lol.

we have not named our camping rig. but, we have named our gps. her name is WILMA.. :tinker:

Our GPS is named Janine, after a friend of mine who can be verrry bossy!

Jennifer

Our 2004 34' Damon Challenger MH is called "The Beast". The personal tag for "The Beast" is RVTHRYT?

Speaking of GPS's, my wife's Expedition is gold in color and has the navigation system in it with a female voice. I call her Goldie. My wife thinks it's silly to name an automobile.

Several years ago I went from a Honda Civic to an F-150 Extended Cab. Being an Auburn grad, I named it Big Blue. I traded it in '05 for an F-250 Crew Cab (also blue) and named it Big Blue II and call it BB2 for short. I guess I'm just silly like that...maybe it's a guy thing to name stuff. (Never mind about body parts :rotfl: )

Since we camp at the beach alot, our RV is "Bch Hut" and is on the personalized license plate. But my DH says that he can change the "beach" to another word when I'm in a mood:rotfl2:

Our state doesn't allow personalized tags on campers and motorhomes :confused3 otherwise the camper would have had MSKETAB and the truck would have had MSKETOW

OK, OK I will finally admit what we call our camper.... the Skamper. Not very creative considering it is a Kodiak Skamper, but it is as creative as I can get.:lmao:

Of course we name all our vehicles. :confused3 Our mini-van is named Minnie, our Jeep Liberty is named Lola, and my son's pick-up truck is named Frank!!
Happy Camping!

Back in the day we had a mini van named Chitty Chitty Van Van because that's the sounds the belts made after a rain. Our current van is named Disney Bus because it's huge and white and has taken us to Disney so often.

I asked DH, DS, and DD to pick a name. They haven't come up with anything yet. We're camping this weekend in a state park near home, so maybe we can put our heads together a nd come up with something fun. My truck is named Tink and DH little car is Buzz. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter