Did I read correctly?

gracey712

Mouseketeer
Is there a Disney scrapbooking store in dtd? What's there? OMG, I need more $$$!!!

Sorry, new to this forum and I'm leaving in 6 days and I'm a scrap book freak...I started to slowly buy dis stuff for when I knew we were going there, but I've slacked and don't have as much as I'd like...

Its getting better. They have some punches there now and and few other new things but they dont have stuff like the LSS do. They only have paper in kits.

The store you are refering to is Disney's Wonderful World of Memories, but honestly, I have seen better stuff at my lss. Pretty much anything that you can buy at this store at DTD can be found at the Emporium on Mainstreet and at the World Of Disney. They do however have a nice selection of photo albums, and frames as well. But other than that, there is not as large of a variety as one would think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!