Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

I had to get to the ER with a dangerously low platelet count...I'm better but I have to see the hemotologist this week....it was very scary! They said my brain or my heart could have spontaneously started bleeding [I had to get a CT scan]. Kinda covid-related...I already have an autoimmune disease, so the vaccine activated my antibodies to attack my platelets...suppose to have 150,000 to 250,000...I had 4000! With the IVIG therapy and heavy IV steroids, it went from 4,000 to 6,000 to 11,000 to 107,000! Still on oral meds now so I go back and they'll see if they need to adjust it.
Sent you a PM. (At least that is what I hope I did!)

I had to get to the ER with a dangerously low platelet count...I'm better but I have to see the hemotologist this week....it was very scary! They said my brain or my heart could have spontaneously started bleeding [I had to get a CT scan]. Kinda covid-related...I already have an autoimmune disease, so the vaccine activated my antibodies to attack my platelets...suppose to have 150,000 to 250,000...I had 4000! With the IVIG therapy and heavy IV steroids, it went from 4,000 to 6,000 to 11,000 to 107,000! Still on oral meds now so I go back and they'll see if they need to adjust it.

That's scary Kim! I'm glad you are okay for now and improving!

Wow! That's scary! I'm glad you are okay or at least out of the hospital.

That was all because you got the vaccine?

0044ed%203%20hdr-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter