Deep Fried Pickles

jedz007

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if any f the DTD restaurants serve Deep Fried Pickles? My wife is making it her mission to find them while we are down in a couple of weeks.

Sci fi's are delicious too!!!

I *love* deep fried pickles, and I was terribly disappointed by Sci Fi's. Maybe things have changed, but when I ordered them the basket contained a couple pickle spears and mostly coin-cut pieces that just didn't have the right ratio of batter to pickle. definitely not worth the trip to HS, I'd say.

As people have said, Sci-Fi has fried pickles for sure, and they're delicious. They also have the best burgers on property, IMO! :thumbsup2

Not a place where you can order them but when I had lunch at Rose and Crown they served the best fried pickle I have ever had on the side with my lunch. It might be worth asking if you can order them separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter