December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Do they update fast pass openings at the same time as park hours? I am traveling with a group and just got tickets so looking for a few hard to get fast passes to open up.

If they move the opening from 9am to 8am do they add more fastpasses for that time frame? If so is it immediate?

It's not always immediate. When they changed MK park hours it took a few hours before the SDMT FP for the 8-9 timeslot were loaded, even though they had loaded FP for other rides in that time. It's just a game of hitting refresh continually and ignoring anyone in your real life who is trying to get your attention, like your spouse or children.

Do they update fast pass openings at the same time as park hours? I am traveling with a group and just got tickets so looking for a few hard to get fast passes to open up.

As others have said, it's not immediate. Sometimes they even load tiered attractions on different days. When they changed EPCOT to 8:00AM w/ 7:00AM EMH for Dec 5, only the 2nd tier FP's had been loaded for times starting between 8:00AM & 9:00AM. I thought I had missed my window. Cut to a few days later & I got an 8:30 Test Track FP. And I don't think it was people sacking it because the other Tier 1's also had a bunch in that 8-9 starting range.

It's not always immediate. When they changed MK park hours it took a few hours before the SDMT FP for the 8-9 timeslot were loaded, even though they had loaded FP for other rides in that time. It's just a game of hitting refresh continually and ignoring anyone in your real life who is trying to get your attention, like your spouse or children.

This is me.😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!