December Exercise Challenge

I walked the dog for 63 minutes yesterday & took a 60 minute circuit training class tonight.

Total=143/1000

Thanks!

Jill

My new Jillian michaels DVDs came today so I had to try it out right away!

Today: 40 min circuit training
Month: 90/800

An hour WERQ class this evening and 20 min on the treadmill as a warm-up before class brings me to:

275/2000 :beach:

I saw my trainer today for 45 minutes, and then later tonight I got on the treadmill for another 45 minutes.
So.... 90/1500

Good morning my exercise fiends!!:coffee: Giving the knee a running break for a few days so...12/3 (happy birthday to me:cool1:!)...30 minutes on the elliptical and 5 for abs/pushups.

Total for 12/3: 35
Total for December through 12/3: 149/1200 :yay:
Hope it was a good birthday! :)

30 minute walk

75 minute yoga class ( move through vinyasa - what an evil sentence ! )

Total 300/1000

:)

So fun to see what everyone is doing and watch those numbers grow! :cool2:

60 minutes run/walk and circuit training which brings me to 240/1200 -- 20%

Thanks, Linda, for hostessing! :thanks:

And if you are from the BL holiday thread checking this thread out as a new format for our challenges, don't forget to say hi and set an exercise goal for yourself this month, if you haven't already. :santa:

30 minutes of brisk walking this morning.

I'm new and thought this would be a good way to start losing weight before our trip in May. I think it's wise to exercise through December with all that food around. Those of you who run are motivating me to start again.

Really Long Run this morning: 119 minutes
Bike to work: 55 minutes

Today's total: 174 minutes

Monthly Total: 667/1800

431/1800 :)

Thanks Linda!

I pool ran for 60 min today, did 60 min on the treadmill yesterday, and a couple of other things. Won't bore you with the details. ;)

I think I will make my goal this month!

12/3 80 mins; 20 abs + 60 spin
12/4 30 mins trainer

30 minute walk

75 minute yoga class ( move through vinyasa - what an evil sentence ! )

Total 300/1000

:)

I feel your pain...plank, cobra, up dog, down dog...BREATHE...really?!?:rotfl:

12/5 - 45 min walk and 75 minute yoga class should bring the grand total to...

316/1200

YYYYIIIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!:banana:

Sigh... this is going to be a long December. I still can't run or do any weight bearing exercise and DS wanted to put up the christmas tree so all I did last night was 10 min of ankle PT exercises.

Which brings my monthly total to a whopping 100/800

I'll get there. Tonight I'm going to aim for 45 min of core, upper body and more PT.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter