December Exercise Challenge

Morning walk: 52 minutes
Walk to work: 48 minutes
Afternoon walk: 20 minutes

Total: 120 minutes

787/1800

45 minute walk at lunch in beautiful weather!:cool1:

361/1200

Sigh... this is going to be a long December. I still can't run or do any weight bearing exercise and DS wanted to put up the christmas tree so all I did last night was 10 min of ankle PT exercises.

Which brings my monthly total to a whopping 100/800

I'll get there. Tonight I'm going to aim for 45 min of core, upper body and more PT.:thumbsup2
You'll get there! I'm counting my PT stuff too, hopefully as an added incentive to actually do it!

Wed 12/5: 20 min walk, 60 min yoga

New total: 435 / 1500

An hour Hip Hop Hustle followed by an hour Turbo Kick class brings me to:

515/2000 :cloud9: Wiped out again on another Thursday night! Love it!! :love:

Yeah! I did it. 45 min of Pilates mat work, pt and upper body weights.

Monthly total 145/800

30 minutes arms/abs/butt.

30/600

Really hoping I stay on top of it this month!

30 minutes curves

35 minutes jogging

I added 5 minutes too many to last total so new correct total is at 250/1000

Thanks.

Debbie

So far this month, I am at 121 out of 750. (Lost three days over the weekend. I ran agility with my Lab, and it took me some time to recover: I'm working with tricompartmental arthritis and torn menisci in both knees--surgery is scheduled for the end of February.)
Nothing to stop me now, though.

And, I just have to brag today. I met a "midterm" weight loss goal. Lost 45 lbs since 15 August. By the numbers, I'm now just "overweight" and no longer "Obese!" (Hate that word). :woohoo:

Today, 33 minutes on the elliptical on the Random Level 7 setting.

You guys are all doing AWESOME!

So far this month, I am at 121 out of 750. (Lost three days over the weekend. I ran agility with my Lab, and it took me some time to recover: I'm working with tricompartmental arthritis and torn menisci in both knees--surgery is scheduled for the end of February.)

And, I just have to brag today. I met a "midterm" weight loss goal. Lost 45 lbs since 15 August. By the numbers, I'm now just "overweight" and no longer "Obese!" (Hate that word). :woohoo:

Today, 33 minutes on the elliptical on the Random Level 7 setting.

You guys are all doing AWESOME!

Congrats on the weight loss goal! That's wonderful. Enjoy your feeling of accomplishment!

Short run yesterday and circuit training 60 minutes bringing me to
300/1200 -- 25%

I think I will make my goal this month!

I'm sure you will! ::yes::

I feel your pain...plank, cobra, up dog, down dog...BREATHE...really?!?:rotfl:

:lmao:

Sigh... this is going to be a long December. I still can't run or do any weight bearing exercise and DS wanted to put up the christmas tree so all I did last night was 10 min of ankle PT exercises.

Which brings my monthly total to a whopping 100/800

I'll get there. Tonight I'm going to aim for 45 min of core, upper body and more PT.:thumbsup2

So sorry about your injury. :hug: You are a trouper and an inspiration! :goodvibes

You'll get there! I'm counting my PT stuff too, hopefully as an added incentive to actually do it!

How is your PT going, Nicole? Are you coming to WDW in January?

Way to go Everybody!! The first page is updated to post #89.

Thank you, thank you! :santa:

:woohoo: to you! Great job with the weight loss and exercise! :cool1:

90 min walk to see all the christmas lights, so pretty.

630/1200

Sounds lovely! :santa:

It's so fun to see what everyone is doing and watch the colors change.

Hi everyone! I'm not participating this month...kind of fell off the workout wagon last month and decided to not join in this month, but thought I would check in to see how you guys were doing for the month. I like reding what everyone's workout routine is. I actually treadmilled this morning. It felt pretty good!

Keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter