December 30, 2013 - New Year's Eve on the Disney Magic

Thank you so much for setting this up! I was just about to offer to keep the spreadsheet up but kept getting sidetracked because of my little one...she is teething like crazy!! 9 months old and already has 7 teeth broken through!!! Ahhhh!!
Anyways, I requested to join the FB group. I definitely want to do the FE... I was on the original list..do I need to submit the new form? Please let me know. Thanks again!!!

Good Afternoon! My DH and I will also be on this cruise. There may be others joining us, so I want to hold off on posting information just in case it changes. However at least one cabin he and I would like to participate in the FE.
There was a main sight for FB group meets, I will ask Diana to ace your link in her listing for those looking to join. DH Michael 31 and DW Shanna 31

Thank you so much for setting this up! I was just about to offer to keep the spreadsheet up but kept getting sidetracked because of my little one...she is teething like crazy!! 9 months old and already has 7 teeth broken through!!! Ahhhh!!
Anyways, I requested to join the FB group. I definitely want to do the FE... I was on the original list..do I need to submit the new form? Please let me know. Thanks again!!!

I went ahead and filled out the new form just to be sure Dani.

Hi Everyone!
So I booked this cruise awhile back, but it was a surprise for my family and a friend. Now the friend knows, but the family still doesn't, but I can post about it! We would like to participate in the FE, so I will fill out the google doc.
Can't wait! This will be DH & my 9th Disney Cruise, and our DDs' 6th. I can't wait to see the ship and Castaway Cay all decorated for the holidays!

Hey everyone we are in and will have our room assignments in about 1 week.
This is the only ship we have not sailed on at Disny and were part of both The Deam and Fantasy Inagural cruises.
We always do fish extenders so we would love to be part of that to.
This will be our first New Years Eve cruises so it may as well be Disney.
Tim:cool1:

Good morning all,
I have asked to join the fb page, and haven't heard back from anyone but I am curious how many are in the FE?? Can't wait to get busy on my gifts...

Tracy

Hello Disney sailors! My family and my brother's family are both sailing on this cruise. We are so excited to see the re-imagined Magic! I sent a request to join the FB page. We both like to participate in the Fish Extender exchange as well.

Excited to be sailing with you!

Yay!!!! Welcome aboard!!! I can't wait to go on this cruise and I'm so excited to check out the changes to the ship!

Also about the FE - I was on the original list...I did not sign up on the new list...do I need to? Please let me know :)

I am not using the original list from the Disboards page due to too many people deciding to no participate. The deadline for FE will be 11/1/13 to give families enough time to finalize their plans. I will update the list weekly. I offered to set up the FB page, and it looks like I am not in control of the list. I would be happy to share the Google Drive form and spreadsheet if someone else would like to be involved as well. Currently we have 4 families with 15 participants. If your name is not on the file, please complete the Google form. If you are on the list and now not wanting to participate, please let us know. All communication for this group is done the FB, not DISboards. Facebook group: 12/30/2013 New Years Eve on the Disney Magic FE

Ok, I have a problem. This cruise is a surprise for my family. If I join the Facebook group, my DH will see that I'm posting. We definitely want to participate in the FE. How can I go about adding us without going onto Facebook?

I think I need to enroll in a 10 step Disney Addicts program. We cruised for the first time on the Dream in September and I am so very anxious to cruise again. If I can find reasonable airfare we will be on this NYE cruise. The sticker shock for the cruise didn't last long (after all it would be NYE on the Magic) so now if only I can find decent airfare we are going to get this booked.

Send your pixie dust please .... :goodvibes

I am closing the group for the New Year's Magic Cruise and posting the updated list in the FB group. We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter