December 15, 2013 "Dream"s Do Come True, Yo-Ho-Holiday!

I am sorry to say that we have had to reschedule our cruise due to a family illness. Thanks to all but take cabin 2536 off your list!

I am trying to find someone to help me get a Christmas gift for my DS's girlfriend---she'll probably end up being my DiL.

Our family cruised last Dec and this young lady traveled with us. This year DS has decided to give her a pandora bracelet for Christmas and I would love to be able to give her the DCL ship charm sold only on the ships.

Our family will be at WDW from Dec 14th (arriving late afternoon) until Dec 22.
Is there anyone on this cruise that could purchase the charm for me? Perhaps someone on the cruise will be at WDW before/after the cruise. I would be glad to meet someone on Dec 14th or 15th at WDW and give them the money or gift card to purchase the charm and again after the cruise at WDW to pick it up. Perhaps I could coordinate with one person before the cruise and one after.

Thanks

Donna

EDIT********FOUND SOMEONE TO HELP GET GIFT***********

Just booked 3 weeks ago and found out about FE today.
2 adults, 2 kids (b=4, g=8). Cabin 7504.

Other social events?

Hoping for more sunshine than the forecast indicates!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter