December 15, 2013 "Dream"s Do Come True, Yo-Ho-Holiday!

Jkatkinson

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

We just booked our second family disney cruise. We will have me and my 3 sons, (hubby will be deployed), my parents and my sister in adjoining rooms. I know it is a long ways off, but we want to do fish extender too!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't sure if my other request was correct or not so I asked for it to be deleted- I couldn't do it on my own.

My family will also be on the Dec 15th cruise & we are very interested in doing the fish extender. We have two boys & it will be their first time on a cruise. The boys don't know about it we are going to surprise them!

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't sure if my other request was correct or not so I asked for it to be deleted- I couldn't do it on my own.

My family will also be on the Dec 15th cruise & we are very interested in doing the fish extender. We have two boys & it will be their first time on a cruise. The boys don't know about it we are going to surprise them!

We, too, will be on the December 15th and 19th cruise as well. It's going to be fun trying to keep a surprise a secret. We are doing this as part of my birthday celebration (December 21st is my b-day).

We will be on main dining seating.

We will also be sailing December 15-19th on the Dream! My husband and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary and wanted the kids with us but also some alone time. We can get both on the cruise!

We would like to do the Fish extender too. We have 2 girls and a boy. Can't Wait!!!

Just got off the January 13 Dream Cruise! We booked this December cruise while onboard as a Christmas surprise for our two boys! :santa:
This will be our 4th Disney cruise!! And we'd love to do another FE exchange! :tink:

It looks like we are slowly collecting families! Hopefully we will get some with some past fish extender experience. 10 months and 1 week!

Has anyone noticed the discrepancy between the posted Itinerary and the one on your reservation? They differ between A and C - the difference being the first full day either at sea or at Nassau. I would like to book a segway tour in Nassau but I hesitate to do so until I am certain of the itinerary.

Hello Everyone!

My husband, daughter and I will also be on the December 15-19th disney dream cruise and would love to do the fish extenders!! We are all first time disney cruisers so I need some help and advice!! We are taking a cruise for our daughters 2nd birthday!!

I am also going on the Cruise for the 15-19. I am getting Married on the cruise and with our block of rooms we will have a total of 7 kids.

I would love to involved in the fish extenders experience and I know that the kids would love it also :yay:

I hope we can get this group going!! This sounds like so much fun and would be a great way to get to know each other. Plus I have lots of kiddies that would be so excited to do this!!

Hi everyone!! I am looking for people that are taking the December 15-19 2014 Bahamian Disney Dream Cruise.

I so want to meet people that would like to do the fish extender. I know you are out there. I don't think I am the only one on the cruise :rotfl2:

Looking forward to hearing from you :)
DisneyBride1214

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter