December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

God Bless you and your family! I cannot imagine what you all have been through. I wish you safety and warmth, and constant electricity , and I am going to make a very big effort to not complain about anything this week, because there is no way anything could be as bad as what you guys have experienced. :beach: BETTER DAYS ARE COMING :):):):thumbsup2

i agree -- better days are coming so keep your chin up.

We will be cruising on the fantasy .....my hubby, and two kids ages 12 and 9 abc we are looking for other families to meet.:cool1:

We will be cruising on the fantasy .....my hubby, and two kids ages 12 and 9 abc we are looking for other families to meet.:cool1:

I want to :welcome::welcome::welcome: Missypritch and family to the cruise. We are not too far away from our sail date!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: So glad ya'll could join us on the cruise!!! Welcome Aboard!!!:thumbsup2

I don't know how I am going to get ready in time. Was sent last week to Italy for work and won't b back til Thanksgiving. We r staying at the Bay Lake towers the week prior to cruising. Gosh I wanted our Magical Mickey Christmas to hurry up and get here now I am like slow down I need more time!!:laundy::laundy::laundy::eek:

David, I knew you were only teasing me....I was just giving it back to ya:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

No need to ask for forgiveness....all is good:thumbsup2

Linda

David,
there isnt anythin to forgive especially since you were planning to throw our feet in the pool prior to buying those drinks,right? You know we do need to get onto the bar stool a the adult poo;.(Heee Heee!!)
Linda , dont you agee:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Everyone,
Once you sign up on the cruiser list on th google website, I put it into the spreadsheet. The google website list is not the most upto date.

FYI I work every Friday, Saturday and Sunday and most often do not have time to check email.or the google site. Here is the plan for updating the cruiser list on th FB page and email update. I will update each Monday evening or early Tuesday morning and send the list to those on the email list. I will try o update Thursday Dec 13 am unless it is snowing in SW VA. If it is snowing, we will get the girls out of school at the 3rd or 4th snowflake we see.:rotfl2: I will keep up with changes emailed or set via FB or DIS until 0001 12/15 after that text my cell or email my gmail account.

No further participants are being accepted in Secret Mickey. If you are on the list and think you want to drop out. Please think twice. No one has the family that has them so there is a trickle down effect to make changes at this point.

Any one wanting access to the FB group for our sailing,please pm me with the email address on your account and your name.

For those of you just joining us, you may join the Z grouping. PM me with an email address or the info to add you to secret mickey.

Have fun!!

David,
there isnt anythin to forgive especially since you were planning to throw our feet in the pool prior to buying those drinks,right? You know we do need to get onto the bar stool a the adult poo;.(Heee Heee!!)
Linda , dont you agee:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lee, I absolutely agree. At this point, there should be a long line up to our 2 barstools, filled with cruisers buying us those drinks :grouphug::grouphug::flower3::flower3:

And, a very Happy Thursday to one and all.

Boy oh boy, since we are getting closer to our sail date, there is less activity on here. My guess is ya'll are like Donna and I.............rushing around trying to get those last minute things ready for the cruise...............plus throw in a major holiday.......Thanksgiving...........it's almost too much!!! We are having the family over for Thanksgiving this year. We take turns having Thanksgiving dinner with our son and his family.......this year it's our turn. So Donna has enlisted me to help out in the kitchen...............this could be disastrous folks. I could end up burning down the house!!!!! I'm not kidding here!! I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing in the kitchen.:confused3 So if you see me on the cruise and it looks like my hair and eye brows had just recently been on fire..................they probably have been!!!:scared1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So who knows what is going on for the DISmeet once onboard ship?

I do!!
But to increase the anticipation, and knowing everyone needs it much closer to cruise date . . . and to give it all the Disney fanfare possible . . .

DISmeet info to be released in 16 days (on Dec 1)

Plans are in the works, I need the logistics of how many will be able to attend to make sure we have a meeting place that will work with our numbers.

According to the navigator's I have seen - everything on board ship stops at 3:45 for the LIFEBOAT DRILL

That means everyone needs to be in their room by 3:30 to have time to read the very important safety directions in the stateroom and drop off their items if they are running late.

The earliest we can get into staterooms is 1:30 so. . .

insert loud fanfare here . . .
party::welcome:

2:00 is the DISmeet time I am aiming for- pending the room being available
If you can make it between 2pm and 3 pm send me a pm with how many people you will bring

What exactly do we do at a dismeet?

You put faces with the names, get final handouts for the staterooms for the FE and SM.
Maybe make a few plans to do things with each other for those that have made prior arrangements on line, now they know what you look like.

Also for those that signed up for the San Juan informal school teacher tour group of EL Morro & Castillo de San Cristobal plus lunch somewhere in there
we have an information sheet. (send me a pm if you are still planning on atttending this one) Kevin/NWDad- you don't get a choice, lol

Also there will be more information on the final locations for:
the Champagne Girls meet (currently second see day)
the World Wide Man Club meet (currently first sea day)
(So everyone involved with that please pm me your details by Dec 2 so I can add it to the "Official" DISmeet handout)
any last minute stateroom changes can be announced so everyone has the right rooms for the FE/SM.

Since it is a DISmeet- the details will be here.
:grouphug:
NWmom/Skye -picked for this honor as she will already be on the ship so can't be late (really bad pun reference to the White Rabbit)

awe, i'm kinda bummed out now. we probably won't be able to make the DISmeet because our flight arrives in orlando at 12:20 .... and it takes about an hour to get from there to the boat by DME .... and depending on when the bus leaves ...... plus taking into account check-in lines and wait times .... we'll be lucky to make it for the drill. great. now the stress sets in!!!

After looking over the navigators, I need to know what you all think about having our Champagne Girls on MONDAY (2nd sea day) instead of SUNDAY (1st sea day). Because Sunday is formal night and there will be free drinks with the captain starting at 5PM, I was thinking we should do Monday instead. No hurrying for clothing changes, missing out on free cocktail/photo with the captain. Just seems easier to do it on a cruise casual dining evening.

Love to hear your thoughts.

ALSO I STILL NEED CABIN NUMBERS! If you are on the facebook page please post them THERE under the EVENTS tab, champagne girls thread. If not, PM me, so that I don't miss/overlook a posting here since I am not on the DIS as frequently.

Thanks!

awe, i'm kinda bummed out now. we probably won't be able to make the DISmeet because our flight arrives in orlando at 12:20 .... and it takes about an hour to get from there to the boat by DME .... and depending on when the bus leaves ...... plus taking into account check-in lines and wait times .... we'll be lucky to make it for the drill. great. now the stress sets in!!!

We'll make sure you get the info so no worries

16 days to dismeet info release.(on Dec 1)

So far I have 20 people coming.

The reason I am asking for numbers is if we are too large, the meeting place needs to change. I have a Disney contact that can get us the right size room to meet in, but I need a group number for that to happen.

I'll post the list ands numbers later tonight so keep sending me the PMs of how many in your party will be able to make it.

I also got a few responses saying they know when the DISmeet is, but not where we are meeting--

2pm on the ship- details to be announced- numbers of attendees needed to book the right size room to meet in.

On Dec 1- we will have a place announced. Just thought knowing when was the most important part for planning at this point.

For those that can not make that day & time- I can have the handouts available at the WorldWide Man Club meet the next day.

I can safely safe that because I have an in with the Prez, I know him real well and he won't tell me No :scratchin ;)

After looking over the navigators, I need to know what you all think about having our Champagne Girls on MONDAY (2nd sea day) instead of SUNDAY (1st sea day). Because Sunday is formal night and there will be free drinks with the captain starting at 5PM, I was thinking we should do Monday instead. No hurrying for clothing changes, missing out on free cocktail/photo with the captain. Just seems easier to do it on a cruise casual dining evening.

Love to hear your thoughts.

ALSO I STILL NEED CABIN NUMBERS! If you are on the facebook page please post them THERE under the EVENTS tab, champagne girls thread. If not, PM me, so that I don't miss/overlook a posting here since I am not on the DIS as frequently.

Thanks!
Jackie,
MOnday afternoon is fine by me.

Hello Everyone,

We're in for the Oh LaLa on Monday...Dee & Christy #8662
I'm not sure about the Meet on Saturday. I'm meeting my DW and DNiece at MCO they arrive at 1145 and depending on if they get out of CLE on Time and catch buses to PC we may just be getting onboard and grabbing a bite, getting scheduled for tastings etc...
IM EXCITED :rotfl:pirate:

We have some sad news from our cabin.....:sad::sad::sad:

We recently found out that our DD's boyfriend can't make the cruise after all. He makes his own schedule in the meat dept at Target, so he figured he was all good to go when he paid for his cruise.

Last week Friday, he broke the news to us that even tho he makes his own schedule, because he is a team lead at the store, no team leads can take off time right before xmas. :(:(:(

So, I had to make flight changes this morning for his tix, and saw that the flight just before ours on Saturday dropped $60/pp. The good news on that is that I switched us to the earlier flight, so we arrive a bit earlier. :flower3::flower3:

Next up is I have to get on the phone with DVC and see how to note his change without changing all our cabin info, etc....Wish me luck!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter