"Dear Amy"

I refuse to live my life in fear because of what may or may not exist once I die.
If I end up in Hell, fine.
You can laugh at me from Heaven if you want to.

And apparently your parents did not. Sorry for you.

i would rather go to hell because i was gay than go to heaven by telling people their lifestyle was wrong.

and i guess that's where i'm headed, correct? because jesus only loves the straight kids? bull. jesus has better things to worry about than if i fall in love with a guy.

Because people these days don't care about the consequences of their sins.

EVERY gay person who get's teased cares. They have feelings just like straight people. Like AmandaSparks (sorry I dont know your name) their is a HIGH suicide rate among gay teens. How could they not care?

I refuse to live my life in fear because of what may or may not exist once I die.
If I end up in Hell, fine.
You can laugh at me from Heaven if you want to.

I won't laugh at you, because it'll only make your suffering worse, as you will be burning forever in fire without dying...

Mmk then.

Back to something else other than my eternal damnation.

There are reasons why I hate my generation. And one of them is gay bashing. Their insecurity with their sexuality. They feel this great need to prove to everyone that they're not gay.
And the only insult they're capable of giving is insinuating that someone is gay.

I'm rather tired and have no idea why i'm posting this...

I read somewhere that children who have an older sibling of the same gender is a 1/3 more likey to become gay. I'm guessing it's because of genes and all...

On Heaven and Hell and rules and the Bible and so on, I don't remember one of the 10 Commandments being "Thou shalt not love the same gender" but I do remember "Thou shalt love thy neighbour" so doesn't that mean we should love those around us, regardless of gender, race, religion, gender, etc.?

Plus, is Hell a real place, or is it just a poetic way of saying an eternity without God? I don't think those who don't believe in God would care if they have an eternity without him, because it would be the same as being on Earth (except it's goes on and on and on...)

things i'd like to inform people, if they're unaware of it already:

1. using the term ***got is incredibly derogatory.
2. gay is not a subsitute for the words "stupid", "lame", "annoying", etc.

gah.

I'm rather tired and have no idea why i'm posting this...

I read somewhere that children who have an older sibling of the same gender is a 1/3 more likey to become gay. I'm guessing it's because of genes and all...

On Heaven and Hell and rules and the Bible and so on, I don't remember one of the 10 Commandments being "Thou shalt not love the same gender" but I do remember "Thou shalt love thy neighbour" so doesn't that mean we should love those around us, regardless of gender, race, religion, gender, etc.?

Plus, is Hell a real place, or is it just a poetic way of saying an eternity without God? I don't think those who don't believe in God would care if they have an eternity without him, because it would be the same as being on Earth (except it's goes on and on and on...)

::yes::

Mmk then.

Back to something else other than my eternal damnation.

There are reasons why I hate my generation. And one of them is gay bashing. Their insecurity with their sexuality. They feel this great need to prove to everyone that they're not gay.
And the only insult they're capable of giving is insinuating that someone is gay.

I couldn't agree more, well said.

I'm a Southern Baptist, and a born again Christian...

It's honestly people like you who give religion a bad rep.

Marypops:I love gay people, but I don't support them. I "love my neighbor". But
Jesus himself says that gay people will be eternally damned.

There's a reason why I don't read the Bible.
Not too long ago I read the passage in my Bible against homosexuality.
And it said
God hates that.

It might as well have said God hates gays.
I wonder what the little kids version that I have says.

things i'd like to inform people, if they're unaware of it already:

1. using the term ***got is incredibly derogatory.
2. gay is not a subsitute for the words "stupid", "lame", "annoying", etc.

gah.
Thank you thank you thank you!!

Gahh is right. I love your posts, by the way.

Not everyone believes in the "Bible". Not everyone is Catholic/Christian/yadda. Therefore, no two people have the EXACT same beliefs.

So what if I did love another woman? Doesn't mean I'm going to "Hell" neccessarily.

Wasn't raised Christian at all. Yes, my family celebrates Easter/Christmas. But do I believe in the religion? Heck no.

We cool Northeasterners are pretty laid-back.

The Bible Belt scares me, IMO 0_0

(No offense to anyone who lives there)

MOST people on here are right. It's not a choice at all.

So I'll say it loud and proud now

I'M BISEXUAL AND DANG PROUD!!

That's why I said in my original post, that this is my opinion, because obviously the majority of the people in the world, don't believe in jesus and prefer to rot in hell... I didn't quote anyone in my original post and bashed anybody, but you guys are doing that to me.

lol jeeze, this thread is hostile.... im personally neutral on the subject... more of a dont ask dont tell kinda thing... but i dont see why people have to somehow make someone else's sex life their business... what right do you have on judging someone in their expression of love?... if you dont agree with it, then just dont agree with it lol.. no need to go all mighty and religious on them... you think theyre gonna go to hell? then its their choice... just move on...Now Ill admit that sometimes i feel awkward around gay people, but i personally dont have any problems with them.... as people, they can be just as cool to talk to as anyone else.. sooo why discriminate?

Well I find it offense that your saying I will rot in hell since I don't believe in Jesus. I'm jewish, I believe in God.

I have different beliefs then you, I respect yours.

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Gahh is right. I love your posts, by the way.

Not everyone believes in the "Bible". Not everyone is Catholic/Christian/yadda. Therefore, no two people have the EXACT same beliefs.

So what if I did love another woman? Doesn't mean I'm going to "Hell" neccessarily.

Wasn't raised Christian at all. Yes, my family celebrates Easter/Christmas. But do I believe in the religion? Heck no.

We cool Northeasterners are pretty laid-back.

The Bible Belt scares me, IMO 0_0

(No offense to anyone who lives there)

MOST people on here are right. It's not a choice at all.

So I'll say it loud and proud now

I'M BISEXUAL AND DANG PROUD!!

Me either.
We celebrate the holidays in a secular way.
The majority of my family are athiests (and I mean my immediate, my grandmother etc are definitely religious).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter