"Dear Amy"

Fine okay, that's what I meant, (english is not my first language), but one cannot possibly tell right from wrong while you are a baby or a child. It's your choice if you want to be gay or not.

Okay, I'll give you that. But why in their right mind would someone choose to be gay and still put up with all the bashing? Unless they have a mental disorder, wouldn't you think they'd stop being gay? And if they didn't they'd just be a poser?
I think anyone who puts up with the abuse society throws at gays and lesbians didn't choose to be gay. They can't help it. It's like being born with a 6th toe, you didn't choose to be that way, you can either keep it to be original, or lose it and flow with rest of the crowd.

JMHO.

Being gay is a choice because technically we are made to like the opposite sex. It's mental. It's not a disease. It's a CHOICE.

how are we technically made to like the opposite sex? i just don't get it. are there wires that god didn't connect correctly in my head?

I have never ever once thought 'Hm, okay, gotta pick my sexuality.' or 'K, I was made to like guys, let's go get em'.

Being gay is a choice because technically we are made to like the opposite sex. It's mental. It's not a disease. It's a CHOICE.

It's a chromosonal disorder. Like, as in, dis-order. The chromosomes got switched. It's not a choice.

How do any of us have a choice? It's not like I chose to be straight, just like someone else chose to be gay.
It's just what you prefer and are attracted to.

Nor did my parents have sex a certain way to make me straight.
I just am.

It's all in your head. You think that you are born to like the same sex, but by saying that you are subconsciously choosing what sex you like. Like any person can give in to temptation, one can also give in to liking the same sex. God doesn't make mistakes, so it's your choice, and nothing in the world can change my opinion, just like nothing can change yours, because you gave in to temptation.

How do any of us have a choice? It's not like I chose to be straight, just like someone else chose to be gay.
It's just what you prefer and are attracted to.

You just repeated what I said. It's what you prefer, so basically your choosing..

It's all in your head. You think that you are born to like the same sex, but by saying that you are subconsciously choosing what sex you like. Like any person can give in to temptation, one can also give in to liking the same sex. God doesn't make mistakes, so it's your choice, and nothing in the world can change my opinion, just like nothing can change yours, because you gave in to temptation.

true true. nothing in the world may change your opinion because yer parents filled your head with bible quotes and lies.

it's aiiight.

I respect your beliefs. But I think that argument is totally hooey.

God doesn't make mistakes. God created people. God created us and who we are.
If it was temptation that made people gay, why would they follow it KNOWING that they will get teased about it?
People don't choose to be gay, it's in your brain,Your born that way. God made us all, different and unique.

God doesn't make mistakes. God created people. God created us and who we are.
If it was temptation that made people gay, why would they follow it KNOWING that they will get teased about it?
People don't choose to be gay, it's in your brain,Your born that way. God made us all, different and unique.

Because people these days don't care about the consequences of their sins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter