DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Two dead and more than half a dozen missing east of here with over a hundred homes effected. It will be days before some people get power back assuming they have somewhere to get power to. know growers that lost all their crops for the season now.

Wow. Pretty rough.
Hang in there!

So we've hit another Thursday so why not another round of throwbacks. I think this time I will head back to 1974.

long%20time%20ago_zpsaci5d5pb.jpg

That's me, front row 3rd from right.

So we've hit another Thursday so why not another round of throwbacks. I think this time I will head back to 1974.

long%20time%20ago_zpsaci5d5pb.jpg

That's me, front row 3rd from right.

And you look so dignified there. :thumbsup2
OK, I'll play. Back to 1973 for this one...

IMG_0001 73-05aSM.JPG

I'm the one that's always lookin' the wrong way.
(it's less taxing on the camera equipment that way)

Some good news. Dr said no new damage with the knee, and that I just aggravated the existing injury, and that it will continue to happen until I have it repaired. So, I'm going to try and make it thru the rest of the year and schedule the surgery for January.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

Some good news. Dr said no new damage with the knee, and that I just aggravated the existing injury, and that it will continue to happen until I have it repaired. So, I'm going to try and make it thru the rest of the year and schedule the surgery for January.

Good luck until then Norm. I have a walker you can use...

Just tape it up and you'll be good for another year.

Glad to hear there is no new damage.

Glad it's not any worse. Hopefully you can keep fixing it with duct tape until then.

Happy 60th Anniversary Disneyland, wish I was there.

That is good news. Hang in there for the rest of the year.

So... phew! Did you have another MRI? Or was the Doc able to tell without?

He did regular xrays and twisted my knee thru the same bunch of strength tests. That was enough to reach the dx.

ergo you saved a bunch of cash which would've been spent anyway so you might as well use it to go to WDW.

Visiting SWMBO with the kids on our way further north for the kids annual grandparent rotation. The remnants of the tree I had down over two weeks ago are still on my lawn and the neighbors after multiple calls. Unfortunately the job was paid in full before it was finished. Next stop State Attorney General. I won't paint all the youth with such a broad brush but it seems like it is a lot harder these days to get someone to finish a job assuming you can even get it started. Back in my younger days the a handshake would be enough to see a job finished.

Visiting SWMBO with the kids on our way further north for the kids annual grandparent rotation. The remnants of the tree I had down over two weeks ago are still on my lawn and the neighbors after multiple calls. Unfortunately the job was paid in full before it was finished. Next stop State Attorney General. I won't paint all the youth with such a broad brush but it seems like it is a lot harder these days to get someone to finish a job assuming you can even get it started. Back in my younger days the a handshake would be enough to see a job finished.

Good luck. Maybe you could finish the clean up yourself and dump it on the kids lawn.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter