Why was the Rosie and Hopper bean bag plushies added later to the A Bug's Life Mini Bean Bag Plush set?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When Disney Stores released the A Bug's Life bean bag plushies to honor the movie's release in theaters the first set had Dim Francis Dot and PT Flea then Flik and Princess Atta bean bag plushies were later added then Hopper and Rosie were added and I would like to know why this was done? Because I know Rosie had a small role in the movie and she should've been released in the first batch of A Bug's Life bean bag plushies with PT Flea and Francis and Dim. And I cannot figure out why they made a bean bag plushie of Hopper to join the Rosie bean bag plushie because Hopper was a villain and they should've put the character Molt in a bean bag plushie rather than Hopper. But he was my favorite of my A Bug's Life plushies and i'm wondering if the Hopper and Rosie bean bag set is rare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter