DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Finally got a chance to watch the Muppets Haunted Mansion. It is AWESOME!. The corny jokes are wonderful and it's fun to find al the cameos. Too bad The Kid and The Better Half just don't understand how great the Muppets are in general. They both think the Muppets are corny and overdone. They just don't have my sophisticated palate.

Finally got a chance to watch the Muppets Haunted Mansion. It is AWESOME!. The corny jokes are wonderful and it's fun to find al the cameos.
Good to hear! Plan on watching it fairly soon. :)

Hey, Fellas! So I wrenched my back setting up my chair. Now, you would ask, "CCT, how'd you do that, it's just a chair?" Well, my friends, let me tell you: I carried the bottom half the chair myself, that's how I did it. You know, there was a time when I could do that and not think twice. Now? Yeah. I'm fine when I keep moving, but when I sit for a while it starts to act up, and I'll be sitting all day. I guess I'm going to have to try and stand a lot today. Otherwise it was a great weekend. The DD came up to me and asked if we could go out to dinner last night, and well....you don't have to ask me twice. It has been a while, so we went out to get Mexican. Now we're onto the work week.

Ok, so update on my cousin's baby: She's still in NICU and having some problems, but she's doing ok....so thanks for the prayers.

Congrats!

Thanks

Been a few days, and as some of know a bit hectic for our family past few days. We have welcomed Princess Blakely, first grandchild, into the world on Friday.
View attachment 612230

Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations.

Hay y'all...
That work-thing has been interfearing mightily with my Dis time.
(eh, so what else is new, right?)

See, that's just not cool.

:thumbsup2

Thank you.

Finally got a chance to watch the Muppets Haunted Mansion. It is AWESOME!. The corny jokes are wonderful and it's fun to find al the cameos. Too bad The Kid and The Better Half just don't understand how great the Muppets are in general. They both think the Muppets are corny and overdone. They just don't have my sophisticated palate.

I really want to watch this.

Low and behold I have been found. How the hell is everyone?
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB DisneyDadC! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #187!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Afternoon, just driving by from sunny yet chilly London. President Business is having his pound of flesh out of me this month, I'm now live in 6 sites over 5 time zones from CET to Shanghai. Crazy Busy.

I would read back, but.....meh.

Hope all is well in Disdadland

Afternoon, just driving by from sunny yet chilly London. President Business is having his pound of flesh out of me this month, I'm now live in 6 sites over 5 time zones from CET to Shanghai. Crazy Busy.

I would read back, but.....meh.

Hope all is well in Disdadland

You travelling to all those places? Do you remember where you are each morning?

Afternoon, Gents! Man was it a busy day, and am glad it's over. Forgot to mention this morning that I broached the Disney World vacation thing with the Mrs. again. I mentioned how we have to start planning our vacation. Her response? She gave me that, "Really?" look. I then had to explain how you have to plan a year or so in advance when it comes to Disney World. Don't think she believed me, but she liked it when I said that we can 100% of our money back as long as we cancel 30 days prior to us leaving for Da World. So my plan is slowly working.

Sorry to hear that. Back issues are not fun. :(
Hope you're feeling better soon.

yeah, not fun at all. And for the most part, my back felt good day, because I was moving a lot more than I thought. However, since I've gotten home and relaxed....:confused3

Continued well wishes on her recovery.

Appreciate it.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter