DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
trennr said:
Where's my Nemisis??? I need to do something evil to make me feel better.

Venomhatch said:
I'm too lazy to look your nemesis up, who is this lucky person again?

Well I'm one of the 2 nemes , I'm the mistress haha, I never know if he's talkin about me or the other, so I just assume the other :)

Venomhatch said:
I think it is about time to claim mine!

Off subject, I know one day we are planning on goin over to the poly, I'll find out when and see if your working

Off subject, I know one day we are planning on goin over to the poly, I'll find out when and see if your working

Yeah do that! I think pretty much anything; Disney, Bacon, or Football is on topic at the moment!:rolleyes:

5803715593_fe7aa81690_b.jpg

No Facebook for either. I have one, but only use it sparingly. We set the limit at 15 yo before they can have thier own and that they are required to have me friended no matter how much they hate me.:lmao::lmao: Have heard some stories from friends that I would rather avoid.:eek:

I'm thinking 13, but not sooner. She already has friends in her class at 10 who are on FB. And, parents are ok with it. Sad.

:sad2::sad2: Sadly, I was left on the sidelines this year in the DisDads league. I was new to the thread and only a spot on the waiting list was open.:sad2::sad2: Ther's always next year. This was in a local league up here. Good luck. I'll watch them for ya and let you know what happens. :happytv:

Maybe next year.

I guess you missed the original post where he refused to wear a rain jacket along with the umbrella. That was what was frustrating. He doesn't wear a hat to school because he is not allowed to wear it in school. It was a tropical downpour at the time. He didn't complain about being wet when he got home so I guess he would rather be wet than uncool. :rolleyes1

What type of rain jacket? I have one of those cool Land's End armpit zipper rain jackets. Light and super water repellant. Best jacket ever.

Yeah do that! I think pretty much anything; Disney, Bacon, or Football is on topic at the moment!:rolleyes:
]

Another great photo. I may swing over to the Poly for a Dole Whip in October. Will holler at you.

My kids just had their first day of preschool. DD cried during the goodbye song. She's been waiting to go since January when DS got to go to early entry preschool and she didn't.

I'm hoping to keep cell phones and whatever replaces FaceBook away from my kids until they are in middle school. I know my chances are slim but that's the goal.

My kids just had their first day of preschool. DD cried during the goodbye song. She's been waiting to go since January when DS got to go to early entry preschool and she didn't.

I'm hoping to keep cell phones and whatever replaces FaceBook away from my kids until they are in middle school. I know my chances are slim but that's the goal.

Don't feel bad. My oldest is 13 and she still doesn't have a cell. I dont plan on getting her one until she starts driving either.

Glad to hear it! Will he be the Assistant Regional Manager or the Assistant TO the Regional Manager? :confused3

Assistant Store Manager. It's our store's version of the Defense of the Dark Arts professor.

I might use one of yours. For some reason, the wife doesn't like my present wallpaper.
imagesample1.jpg

:confused3

What, no Jar-Jar? Tha's bom-bad!

2200 posts for me!!!

:thumbsup2

Yeah I mean I have tons 60 of my best shots, post lightroom 4 edit and touched up ready for show. So I leak them out every once in a while.

Seriously, you could have a gallery exhibit.

Guys don't take umbrellas. C'mon man!

I know I'm going to regret this :sad2:, but what do real men carry when it is raining? popcorn::

I run between raindrops

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Wait, is it regular or extra crispy?

Back from soccer practice. Only returning two players from last Year's team. I have a few athletes, but not any system players. We ran thru it tonight, and some did ok and some looked confused. Season starts Saturday.

Back from soccer practice. Only returning two players from last Year's team. I have a few athletes, but not any system players. We ran thru it tonight, and some did ok and some looked confused. Season starts Saturday.

Plenty of time to teach the systems.

Try one these, they look pretty basic.

4-3-3-attack.jpg

stock-photo-soccer-coach-drawing-st.jpg

My coach played a 4-4-2, so I would run that. It is still on 6 v6, so I'm playing a 2-2-1.

DS played 7 aside this summer and they used a 2-3-1. The problem was their strikers weren't told how far to come back and more often than not they were all the way back in their own box. The coach also kept the two backs way back creating too much space in the center of the field. It was too easy for the other teams to move the ball out of their own end and create an attack.

Good luck with your team.

I had a coach draw up a diagram of the field and it showed the area each position was to play in. He did a diagram for defense, midfield and strikers so it didn't get to cluttered. One team I had was loaded with athletes who had not really played soccer. To introduce the system I actually put them in formation and walked them through advancing the ball up the field. After a few times I added a few defenders moving at half speed. It worked real well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter