DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TurkeyLurkey, I got my nemesis during the Last Person to Post thread. I thought about having you as my nemesis, but you never asked... :sad1:

A brother shouldn't have to ask, it should just be so. But then again, you talk to the guys here more than you do your own family so I guess it's to be expected. :sad1: I didn't even know you drank coffee.... :guilty::sad2:

In other news, any well wishes and prayers would be appreciated. We're now a one vehicle family. My wife's van bit the big one, and now we're stuck with just mine (which itself is in bad shape, and certainly won't get us up to visit the in-laws at the end of the month for delayed Christmas). So we're going to need help from above to either find a new vehicle, or for me to keep my sanity for all the extra driving around I'm going to have to do.

TL

Evenin’ Gents…

Well… It’s back to multi-quoting for a while :rolleyes:

Thanks Rob! :thumbsup2

Your Welcome

Ich habe gerade zu geben euch allen eine Warnung jetzt .. Ich werde eine Kraft, mit in diesem neuen Thread zu rechnen sein.

May the Force be with you :yoda:

Burp. Fart.

Well said sir. :thumbsup2

(I thought you were going to behave for a while…)

Wow, is this thread still going? I would have thought it would be closed by now!

:rotfl2:

Shameless plug time.....I have updated my trip report. I apologize for not being on top of this :worship:

I’ll be over there in a bit to see what kind of damage I can do. pirate:

In other news, any well wishes and prayers would be appreciated. We're now a one vehicle family. My wife's van bit the big one, and now we're stuck with just mine (which itself is in bad shape, and certainly won't get us up to visit the in-laws at the end of the month for delayed Christmas). So we're going to need help from above to either find a new vehicle, or for me to keep my sanity for all the extra driving around I'm going to have to do.

TL

May the Force be with you … errrr…
I mean prayers and well wishes on the replacement van quest.
:goodvibes

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-staring-contest1.jpg

TL

A brother shouldn't have to ask, it should just be so. But then again, you talk to the guys here more than you do your own family so I guess it's to be expected. :sad1: I didn't even know you drank coffee.... :guilty::sad2:

TL

Is there a limit to only having one nemesis? And just because I post on here a lot doesn't mean I'm saying anything important. I usually let you know of important things in a relatively timely manner...

Really? You didn't know I drink coffee? I've been drinking coffee since high school...

:eek: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE!!!!!

tl

I just don't drink it that often. However, being not so much of a morning person, and instant coffee mix being readily available here at work, I've started to drink it much more these days...

I heard a rumor that the Be Our Guest dinner might be up and running by the end of June, if this is the case, I'll be going to it in August:cool1:

Man....
My first post on the new thread isn't till page 20.
Doesn't even have that fresh thread scent anymore.....

Carl when in August are you planning on going to WDW:confused3

nothing in the works yet I am tinkering with any dates at this point I just want to get me *** to Disney.If we go in Aug it will most likely be the last two weeks as they are nice cause those southern kids are back to school.Any trip we do this yr will probably be last minute planning

nothing in the works yet I am tinkering with any dates at this point I just want to get me *** to Disney.If we go in Aug it will most likely be the last two weeks as they are nice cause those southern kids are back to school.Any trip we do this yr will probably be last minute planning

Brian & I will be there Aug 19-26:cool1:

Carl when in August are you planning on going to WDW:confused3

also it will depend on when my kids have band camp.Now I will have two of them in marching band.They always had it the last two wks of Aug.Last yr they moved it up to the first two weeks of Aug.So I will have to wait and see what they do this yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter