DD just asked me about debarking in Nassua

momofkhm

Earning My Ears
Do we actually need our passports with us when we debark? My Passporter details the procedure but do I need a picture id for the kids? DD (15 yo) has a learner's permit with a permit, should we have that with us?

Do we actually need our passports with us when we debark? My Passporter details the procedure but do I need a picture id for the kids? DD (15 yo) has a learner's permit with a permit, should we have that with us?

In Nassau, as in all DCL visited ports, you do not need to carry off your passports with you. You certainly can if you want to, and many people do, but the only thing that is required is everyone's KTTW card and photo ID for anyone 18 and up.

MJ

Although not requried, if you DS has a picture ID, I would probably have him take it with him. Just to make sure he had some sort of picture ID

I am one of the people who take my passport with me. I just have a fear that if something were to happen and I missed the ship, then I would be in a foreign country with no proof of US citizenship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter