• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCP Fall 2014

I was accepted into dcp yesterday and I got custodial!!!!!! I'm so happy and I can't wait for all the new experiences; I'm going to have.

With that level of experience i'm sure you'll get it!

housekeeping was actually my second choice but i knew that if i got in, it'd probably be housekeeping because i have a lot of experience with it. i'm just really happy to be working in a hotel!

Thank You! I hope your right!:donald::dumbo::tigger::hmghost::mickeyjum
Thanks again for more updates today from the Facebook page!

Hey everyone! My name is Deva and I'm 21! I am a current DCP Alumni and I just applied for my second program! My phone interview is on Tuesday and my character performer audition is on the 11th! If any of you newbies have questions about ANYTHING DCP or Disney related, feel free to ask!

Hi, guys!
I know I've been MIA for a couple of weeks. I feel bad about that. :(
But since acceptances have brought me back to the internet, I wanted to come back and say a couple of things.
First, hello and welcome to all the new people who have joined this thread since I left.
Second, YAY CONGRATS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!
I hope I'm accepted today! OR soon! pixiedust:

I hope it went well!!:goofy::eeyore:

Thanks! I think it went well! I hope it did anyways! I felt like some of my answers were super repetitive and I'm a bit worried about my very little previous job experience, but I felt good about it. Saw on the Facebook group that someone got NLIC'd who interviewed yesterday. Made me a little nervous! But so far I'm still In Progress!

Best of luck to anyone else still waiting! :)

Congrats! Its good to know you'll know someone already.

In other news, its exciting to have another day of sitting on the edge of my seat, constantly refreshing email. haha

i have heard a ton of mixed opinions on this... do acceptances get sent out over weekends??? saturday is my two week mark and i feel like everyone on the planet has been accepted but me. i'm a slave to my email/dashboard!

Hey! I'm Emily, I haven't posted on here before but I got accepted for DCP this fall! I got offered food and beverage. :) excited to see some of you there!

Accepted this afternoon for the DCP! SO incredibly excited!!

Fall Advantage 2014 - Vacation Planner
May 27-January 7

Feel free to message me! Can't wait to meet y'all!

Hello Everyone!

First, "Thank You" to everyone on this form! You all have been great people and some of you have totally made this whole experience of waiting much better! Thank You!

Now onto other news...you are now talking to a WDW CP Photopass Photographer!!:hmghost::ccat::donald::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter