DCP Fall 2014

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in so far!!!

Its been over a month since my Phone Interview, so now I am just waiting!

Hey, everyone! I'm Taylor! Just had my phone interview yesterday. I applied on the 26th and everything happened so fast! I just found out this week was the last to apply! I feel like I need to meet people! Is there anyone who's done a CP before? :hyper: I actually did a career start program after I graduated HS in fall 2010. So, if anybody has any questions about anything, I'd be happy to answer them!

Hi everyone! I've been on the disboards for awhile, but this is my first post on the CP boards! I was accepted awhile back for Fall 2014 QSFB :) I'm on the facebook group but I just wanted to post here and say hi :) My names Kelsey and I'm a 21 year old from Ohio!

I made my first vlog, I'm not very good yet so bear with my awkwardness, but I plan on making tons of fun vlogs while on the program :) Please subscribe to my channel and I'll deff subscribe back :) thanks and hope to meet some new people who arent on the FB group! :)

Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdzsHVmIzfMgpqYJyUikZw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter