DCP Fall 2014

I'm statused to concierge but I only worked it a week. Generally you'll start at the front desk for about a month or so before you get concierge trained. Depends on when you can get slotted in.

My friends on the cp were scheduled a pretty standard 32 or so hours a week.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks for the advice! I hope it is easy to pick up other shifts because I really hoped to be working at least 40 hours/week.

I got accepted yesterday for Main Entrance Operations for Fall Advantage! Still kind of in shock! I won't have everything ironed out with my school until hopefully Monday, I'm going to talk to my advisor about it before my parents will let me accept. I just want to know my arrival date already so I can look for roommates! Congrats to anyone else who made it!

So I am a little late to the thread but I applied last week for the Fall program. I have my phone interview tomorrow and I am bouncing off the walls! I am so excited!!!!

Little bit about me:
I am 22 and from Western New York
I am a senior in college with Hospitality as my major
I have made five trips to Disney since 2002
August 2013 my boyfriend of 4 years proposed in front of Cinderella's Castle

I got accepted yesterday for Main Entrance Operations for Fall Advantage! Still kind of in shock! I won't have everything ironed out with my school until hopefully Monday, I'm going to talk to my advisor about it before my parents will let me accept. I just want to know my arrival date already so I can look for roommates! Congrats to anyone else who made it!

Congrats!! I am glad the little phone issue the first time didn't effect anything!
:goofy:

Good luck sorting everything out with your advisor!

My son was accepted for the 2014 Fall Advantage as a Lifeguard. I'll have to get him out on this site as it seems very helpful.

He had his phone interview back on 2/18 or 2/19 and received his email on Friday, February 28. He is going through the process via the email he received. However, when clicked on the processing fees link it brought up the spring dates so we will verify with Disney tomorrow.

Congrats Micaela! I was also accepted for Main Entrance Operations for Fall Advantage, so I'll probably see you there! :cool1:

It's so hard to still be pending and seeing everyone get accepted but I am so happy for all of you and hope that my acceptance is coming along sooner or later haha. Hope to see you all down there.

Do very many people apply more then once for the DCP (like they didn't get accepted the first time)

Does anyone else have the issue as after the phone interview you get back on your dashboard and it says you have not applied to any jobs?

Well, I'm officially going. After much thought, prayer, and a few pep talks from my friends I made my deposit today. I'm excited and nervous all at once. Now to conquer the Character Audition next Saturday!

Anyone think it's weird / disappointing that there hasn't been many if any acceptances this week? My 3 weeks was Tuesday and I haven't heard a thing. :c

I can't wait to hear back from DISNEY!
I applied a little while back and had my phone interview. I want to hear back so badly, but it's only been a week haha

Anyone else waiting to hear back?

Well, I'm officially going. After much thought, prayer, and a few pep talks from my friends I made my deposit today. I'm excited and nervous all at once. Now to conquer the Character Audition next Saturday!

Yay! Good Luck! The auditions are lots of fun, i'm sure your going to do great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter