DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
CastawayCayMay089.jpg

I really do love the DCL ships! These are a couple of years old. No cruise planned for us until 2010, so the old pictures will have to do for now.

cruise1146.jpg

cruise1209.jpg

cruise2038.jpg

The weather wasn't very good most of the day, but it made for some great "weather pictures"!
The first one was taken at 11 AM. You can see the raindrops on the plexiglass if you look closely.
cc51909-1.jpg

The next one was taken a few minutes later. I love the color of the water!
cc51909-2.jpg

The last one was taken just after 5 PM. Because the weather was so bad, but did clear up later in the day, Captain John allowed the ship to remain at the island until 6 PM. This picture was taken from our table at the adult pool. You can see the reflections in the window.
cc51909-3.jpg

Our whole cruise was so SHOCKED and Delighted to see THIS, Gorgeous, Amazing Sunset, on our Cruise back in April 2006, Never before seen!

mickeysunset.jpg
[/IMG]

:rotfl2: There, did you all have a good laugh? This was actually made by one of our designers over on the Cruise Magnets Thread!:rotfl:

OH WOW - Which cruise did you go on that you saw that????

AMAZING. See he's everywhere

:thumbsup2:lmao::surfweb:

Our whole cruise was so SHOCKED and Delighted to see THIS, Gorgeous, Amazing Sunset, on our Cruise back in April 2006, Never before seen!

mickeysunset.jpg
[/IMG]

:rotfl2: There, did you all have a good laugh? This was actually made by one of our designers over on the Cruise Magnets Thread!:rotfl:

Astoundingly beautiful! I think I have a new desktop for my machine!!!

This was our 1st in Magic (2nd DCL) back in 2005. Can't wait for our 4th with our newest member of the family, our 23 month old baby.

This picture is my son and my husband. This was our second cruise. Our first we had a Category 11 room and they thought we would have the same during this cruise. I suprised them with a Category 8 and they were so suprised, they both just stood and enjoyed the view from the window! :thumbsup2 It was Priceless! :goodvibes

is_00007.jpg

Hmmm, its not working. Help please.....

lol let's see if I can give you some directions...

1) Upload the photo you want to post into Photobucket
2) Click on the photo and then click on "share" (it should be right above it)
3) "Get link code"
4) Double-click on the IMG code, right click and click copy, then paste it into your new post.

that should hopefully work!! :goodvibes

♥disneygirl♥;32315248 said:
lol let's see if I can give you some directions...

1) Upload the photo you want to post into Photobucket
2) Click on the photo and then click on "share" (it should be right above it)
3) "Get link code"
4) Double-click on the IMG code, right click and click copy, then paste it into your new post.

that should hopefully work!! :goodvibes

Does this mean we could only use the link from Photobucket.....

DCLMay2009156.jpg

This was a large boulder that was on the path that takes you down to the Baths...it made me think of a dinosaur that is smiling. I know...I am odd, but that's what it looked like to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter