DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
can't wait to see more photo's

NikkiLovesWDW!

"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S
Beautiful family picture!! Lovely way to start the new thread. I have yet to share a picture on this thread but I am 6 weeks away from my first Disney cruise (first ever cruise) so I will soon have TONS of pics to add! :thumbsup2

• stlkeeler

DIS Veteran
    Now we have a face to go with "lbgraves" - or did I just miss it before? Beautiful family!

ForTheLoveOfDCL

A Dream is a wish your
    i love this thread!! I have 109 days before my 3rd cruise on the Magic, and even though that seems close, it seems far away. So every morning I wake up, look at the photo of the day and remind myself what I am waiting for. I just get major adrenaline when I see the boat and remember when they say "Welcome aboard the Nolan Family" Yes thats me...LOL Ok so I am a Disney freak..=0 Looking forward to tomorrow's photos...=)

• stlkeeler

DIS Veteran
    Thanks. :) LOL! Not sure but our pictures have been in my signature for a while. :)
    That is certainly true but I wouldn't recognize you if I passed you in the hall because you guys are so small. Besides I have "old eyes" and have problems with the contacts and seeing, well, near and far. One eye sees near and one eye sees far and they don't work together too well. Anywhoo, now I know... ;)

lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
    That is certainly true but I wouldn't recognize you if I passed you in the hall because you guys are so small. Besides I have "old eyes" and have problems with the contacts and seeing, well, near and far. One eye sees near and one eye sees far and they don't work together too well. Anywhoo, now I know... ;)
    :) Here I am a little more presentable then...with many of the people you will see me with on the Magic next time at our favorite place onboard. :)

• alwayslisad

DIS Veteran
    I love seeing pics - and thinking Only a few short months and I will be on the Magic for a blissful / funfilled week !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES