DCL font??

Dizpinfriend

Sarcasm, just another free service I offer..
Does anyone have an idea what the official font for DCL is, and would anyone possibly have a link for download??

Thanks!!

wcw57

DIS Veteran
i know about waltograph but a DCL-specific font? i wanna know this, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

su_A_ve

DIS Veteran
Not sure there's one...

Are you talking about the Disney font? If so, there's a couple out there. I've used waltograph but then I found another one that the file is wds011402.ttf which is better. It's called "Walt Disney Script v4.1"

• Dizpinfriend

cruisecrasher

Adventurer Mom
    Thanks Zandy!!! - That is closer than anything I have been able to find... I thought I had one downloaded, but can't seem to find it in my files...

To the others - If you look at my signature - the "cruise line" next to the Disney in my nametag graphic is the font I am referring to...
    Try looking for Decotech. That's the closest font.

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
    Try looking for Decotech. That's the closest font.
    Decotech has little tails that stick out of some letters. The DCL logo doesn't have those.

Below is the Newport Classic font I posted a link to. The only problem with this one is the lowercase letters are real lowercase and not just a smaller version of the uppercase the DCL logo uses. Although more difficult, you could use seperate text boxes for the "C" and "L" to make them bigger.

• su_A_ve

DIS Veteran
    Ah! That one...

Depending on the application you use, look for 'Small Caps' - This should recreate the C and L as uppercase, while keeping the other letters in a smaller font size but still upper case.

Dizpinfriend

:cool1: Newport Classic worked perfectly for what I needed it for - Thanks again!!!!

And thanks for the link to Mickey Avenue - now i'm hooked on downloading the Disney fonts...

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES