DCL font??

Dizpinfriend

Sarcasm, just another free service I offer..
Does anyone have an idea what the official font for DCL is, and would anyone possibly have a link for download??

Thanks!!

Not sure there's one...

Are you talking about the Disney font? If so, there's a couple out there. I've used waltograph but then I found another one that the file is wds011402.ttf which is better. It's called "Walt Disney Script v4.1"

Thanks Zandy!!! - That is closer than anything I have been able to find... I thought I had one downloaded, but can't seem to find it in my files...

To the others - If you look at my signature - the "cruise line" next to the Disney in my nametag graphic is the font I am referring to...

Try looking for Decotech. That's the closest font.

Try looking for Decotech. That's the closest font.
Decotech has little tails that stick out of some letters. The DCL logo doesn't have those.

decotech.jpg

LogoDisneyCruiseLine-580x237.png

Below is the Newport Classic font I posted a link to. The only problem with this one is the lowercase letters are real lowercase and not just a smaller version of the uppercase the DCL logo uses. Although more difficult, you could use seperate text boxes for the "C" and "L" to make them bigger.
qvipmvclqwazvpdgbgjtjecmusvqpuujbfuq.png

uolmpvvbuhzlftwwvwtdpzgquhisrxjtvunk.png

Ah! That one...

Depending on the application you use, look for 'Small Caps' - This should recreate the C and L as uppercase, while keeping the other letters in a smaller font size but still upper case.

:cool1: Newport Classic worked perfectly for what I needed it for - Thanks again!!!!

And thanks for the link to Mickey Avenue - now i'm hooked on downloading the Disney fonts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!