DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

So just to check if I don’t pay in full now I could miss polo etc

I thought it was so many days before

It depends on the date of the cruise you are booking.
If the departure date is 90 days or less from today and you pay in full today or before 2 May, Palo and the other upcharge items such as tasting will open for you.

If the departure date is more than 90 days from today, when you pay in full, your booking window for Palo and other upcharge items such as tastings will open 90 days from departure.

Today we are booking for our fourth Disney cruise, but this will be the first time booking using a travel agent - Dreams Unlimited, of course. It is weird to just be sat here, not having to worry about getting on the phone and being on hold on the Silver opening day. Just have to patiently wait to see what we get. 😊

:tink:I had my e-mail from DU and I can see my reservation on the Disney Cruise web site now when I log-in! :mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:
Time to download the app and tell the 13 year-old when she gets home from school! She has no idea the Magic is cruising from the UK this summer - I kept it secret from her (well, I think I did anyway). :maleficen

Rang at 9am bang on, been listening to Disney songs on hold for 90 mins now. Hope I get through soon! Is this wait usual?

Just to be aware, phone lines seem to be a lot busier this morning. I'm seeing many wait times of over an hour.

Just saw no oceanview on deck 2 bookable, except as guarantee category for 14th September 3-Night from London Tilbury

Think im booked via a TA.... but had 2 different answers on Passports for children. TA said yes needed (via website), Walt Disney International travel number said only adults need passports / photo ID. confused !!!

Think im booked via a TA.... but had 2 different answers on Passports for children. TA said yes needed (via website), Walt Disney International travel number said only adults need passports / photo ID. confused !!!
We were told the latter (only 18+ and any government ID) when booking direct.

Booked with Dreams Unlimited for the first time and they’ve been amazing. Price was roughly what I expected but maybe slightly better (roughly £1,350 for 1 adult in 6A veranda for 3-night Newcastle sailing). I usually book inside cabins but figured having fresh air was worth it this time round with the pandemic and maybe not being on deck as much.

Excited to finally, hopefully have something to look forward to as this is the longest I’ve been without going to a Disney park in a decade 😂

I tried twice today - the first time was around 2 hours but I had to go to work and the second time was about an hour and a half when I finally got through.
I got what I wanted but I wanted it to be cheaper HA! To be honest I could’ve got it cheaper with an ocean view but with the restrictions I think the verandah may be a godsend. Plus i decided to pay for my daughters best friend to come so that made it a little more pricey. All in all, am I over budget YES - am I happy about it - YES! sonice to be planning something again :love:

So just to check if I don’t pay in full now I could miss polo etc

I thought it was so many days before

So it is but for most of us that many days have already passed. Its only the September and October ones that are probably not quite at the booking window yet for the paid for activities such as palo and alcohol tastings. These will be by Castaway level

The free activities are all being released at the same time at 30 days

For those looking to book today I've just checked the website and DCL has opened up online bookings already! Good luck to those hoping to book!

Just priced it today, for the same sailing I booked, two staterooms down (in same category etc), and its up nearly £200!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter