DCL CM Signature Book

reagansmom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a template for a signature book similar to the Epcot Passport? I would love to make a book for DD to have some CM sign and write their home country. Then, we can look up the countries later and learn something about them.

Thanks!

On the Disigns Just for fun thread there is a journal that includes pages for outstanding cast members. I put it into a powerpoint and intend to print it and put rings on it. I made mine full size but I am sure you could tweak it.

reagansmom said:
Does anyone have a template for a signature book similar to the Epcot Passport? I would love to make a book for DD to have some CM sign and write their home country. Then, we can look up the countries later and learn something about them.

Thanks!

I got your PM. I will send it this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter