• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The writers didn't get their facts straight. They say the plane landed in Greenland. Greenland is inhabitable. But Iceland is. They should have landed in Iceland. Greenland is a island, made of volcanic rock and ice. Iceland has some towns and trees, but also mountains and volcanic rock.

The writers didn't get their facts straight. They say the plane landed in Greenland. Greenland is inhabitable. But Iceland is. They should have landed in Iceland. Greenland is a island, made of volcanic rock and ice. Iceland has some towns and trees, but also mountains and volcanic rock.

What? Greenland has people that live there. Maybe, I'm confused? I have not been watching, but I do know that Greenland is livable.

It may consist of mostly natives, but Greenland does have population, and at one time, guess there still may be :confused3 there was an American airbase there.......but it still sounds like a cold place to live to me :goodvibes

In real life or are you talking about on the show?

Don't forget they have Stephanie, a college aged kid together. Only about 20 years between them...........:rolleyes1

I meant Bo in real life.. but I see someone posted they had the baby already.

Okay, maybe it's just me, but has anyone ever seen a family viewing a dead body in the hall of the hospital? :sad2: Today was sad, but I kept shaking my head. Why didn't they give them a room or something?

Better yet why did the dead pilots come in first, then the walking ones and the ones that need medical attention come in almost last.....:rotfl:

Then Belle and Shawn said lets go home, didn't they mean lets go find our daughter. Why did Belle sign out and know one else?

I know it is a show but it should still make sense.

Caroline did a great acting job too. Made that part look real at least.

:lmao: I wondered where Claire had gone, too. They said they wanted to check her out and then the next thing you know they're going home and not a word about her. :confused3

Yeah, I wondered what Belle was signing. That was sort of strange.

I'm sort of liking the way John and Marlena are playing this. There's a lot of tension there mixed in with the funny looks and the great lines he's got. I sort of hate to have the old John come back. Wonder if we could just keep him the way he is?

And Caroline did great today. Very hearbreaking for her.

How long has Caroline been playing this part. Awhile ago, they shoed Bo and Hopes wedding and it looked like a different Caroline.

Peggy McCay plays the part of Caroline Brady. She's played that part most of the time since 1982, according to her website. Bo and Hope were married in 1985.

Jody Carter played the part for a time in 1984 and Barbara Beckley played Caroline in 1984-85. So I suspect you saw Barbara in the time she was portraying Caroline.

I thought the scene with Shawn D. telling Carolyn was very good. I thought it was sad.

Ok I just got a HDTV and I noticed Roman's hair. :rotfl2: I never noticed how fake it looked before.

It is sad they killed him off.

I thought the scene with Shawn D. telling Carolyn was very good. I thought it was sad.

Ok I just got a HDTV and I noticed Roman's hair. :rotfl2: I never noticed how fake it looked before.

It is sad they killed him off.

WHAT ROMAN IS DEAD!!!!! Where did that come from????? What did I miss!!!!!

Yes Roman's hair looks fake but it is the line that runs by his eyes that always bugged me. Like he wears too tight of glasses( which I don't see him wear on set) or sunglasses and he has a tan line. :rotfl:

I am really liking John , hope they leave him this way.

Can't figure out why Lexi is still upset about Stephano. Yes he is your father but he locked you up, :confused3 Wish they would have bring in a new person to be chief of staff ....she is no Tom Horton. :sad2:

Anyone want to bet that the gash on Kayla's face will heal cleanly with no scar????

Resurrecting the thread- did anyone else see the funeral today? I couldn't get over how SCARY Kimberly looked. She has the "trout pout" for sure- it's like she could barely move her mouth, her lips are so overinflated! Yikes!

Other than that, the funeral was good- I got pretty misty a few times.

Bo telling Roman he's not funny was great! Roman is trying to be all "you can treat me like a second father now" and Bo is like "you're NOT Pop, but thanks". Very funny.

Yes Kimberley's lips are something else and her red hair is so straight it almost looks like she has a wig on.

On my show today Ava, thinks Hope is Steve's wife I think....:lmao: this should be interesting.

The funeral at the church was great with them all standing up there. Like I said before the lady that plays Caroline is doing a great job.

I love all the funny lines lately too !!

Wonder what they are going to do with Anna and Tony....Tony's office looks like Basic Black. And why an ad agency :confused3

I still have to watch the rest of yesterdays... I fell asleep.. Hopefully tonight it will be quiet in my house so I can catch up on my tivo...

Hi all. :wave: I've asked a few questions on the old thread and just found the new one so I thought I jump in if you'll have me.

I had a good cry for the funeral today. Even though I know it's acting I can't help myself seeing others so upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter